The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

why is it so hard to get a group that can finish mazzatun? i want my helm :(

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
been trying to get my medium impen/infused helm for ages but every group fails, makes me sad :(
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• ascottk
    ascottk
    ✭✭✭
    The furthest I've made it with my tank is when the last boss gets down to 1 mil HP when all hell breaks loose. Pity since the helm would be great for my tank (semi-retired now).
    The nerf to intelligent internet discussion still hasn't been resolved.

The problem with above average intelligence is that you're treading a sea of idiots.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need a guild or a friends' group with voice coordination (Teamspeak, Discord, etc.) else you'll fail. Plain and simple. You need to tell the positions of the statues.
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The vet version of that dungeon is a pain in the backside, tried a bunch of times with guild members and even a couple of pugs, the pugs did best but not by much :D never even seen the last boss on vet
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The vet version of that dungeon is a pain in the backside, tried a bunch of times with guild members and even a couple of pugs, the pugs did best but not by much :D never even seen the last boss on vet

done it a few times in the past, even did it on hard once or twice but of course i didnt need the helm back then, probably had it drop in a desired trait before but of course i'v deconned it if so >_<
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need a guild or a friends' group with voice coordination (Teamspeak, Discord, etc.) else you'll fail. Plain and simple. You need to tell the positions of the statues.
    agree.gif

You need a well coordinated group ...
    post-2-1445282250.gif
  • Jim_Berry
    Jim_Berry
    ✭✭✭
    Dude, I thought it was just me. I finished this dungeon only once, and that was after being in there over two hours constantly having people come and go, and we were not even on the last boss.

Then there's Cradle of Shadows (the dungeon with the boss that has the two mobs that must be bashed to free the stunned person and has the statue hanging from the ceiling).

The problem is, the added dungeons (those that were not in the vanilla version of the game) brings mechanics to fights. People think everything is burn, burn, burn.

Some people do crazy things as well. I seen a Stage 4 Vamp Khajiit Nightblade tank in City of Ash II.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    save ulti to burn the totems. Kill the adds. Build ulti on the boss when she's in the cage. Then kill the orange boss.

Coordinate the reveal. If healer gets the curse/reveal.....it sux. Just bad RNG.
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jim_Berry wrote: »
    Dude, I thought it was just me. I finished this dungeon only once, and that was after being in there over two hours constantly having people come and go, and we were not even on the last boss.

Then there's Cradle of Shadows (the dungeon with the boss that has the two mobs that must be bashed to free the stunned person and has the statue hanging from the ceiling).

The problem is, the added dungeons (those that were not in the vanilla version of the game) brings mechanics to fights. People think everything is burn, burn, burn.

Some people do crazy things as well. I seen a Stage 4 Vamp Khajiit Nightblade tank in City of Ash II.

Im a stage 4 Khajiit NB DPS. I manage my Fire Dam quite well. YOu just need a cool group, who is happy not to rush it.Done BAnished Cell 2 last night with a Lvl 20 Healer who keeped all alive and kicking
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you dont use voice comm, youre gonna have a real hard time, esp on the last boss, you need to tell position of the statues to whoever has eyes and easier to explain mechanics.

In my opinion, i think its harder than CoS, esp with the nerfs, and hard mode is harder i think than CoS
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    Why people saying you need voice chat for RoM? I used voice chat for ROM once. And we found its more chaotic than just pewpew on statue to show which one is needed
    Engine guardian - best set ever