The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

error 200

Planky realus
Planky realus
Soul Shriven
hello i have been playing for the past month as a new player and have been logging in fine on the eu server. I come to log in today and i am unable to log in,i have re named my program data to program data backup and still unaable to,i have repaired my files to no sucess..confused as i could log in yesterday..any ideas please?
  • Joshfight00
    Your not the only one, my mate Craiglz MC1990 also has been unable to login in since yesterday. Only started happening after the update. He is pulling his hair out. Which is good because I am going bald, and soon he will look like me.. win!
    XB1 NA - GT: Another Cadaver

Join us on BAND
    Guild Master [Skyrim Rebels]
  • jholley
    jholley
    Soul Shriven
    Error 200 and 108 here. A lot of people in Australia are having this problem and have been for several days, now.
    We either can't log in at all or if we can, we get booted back out very quickly.
    I've gone through every test and taken every step I can to make sure the problem isn't on my end. How about you at ESO do the same!?!
    Anyone else with the issues on Optus?