The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Limited Time Offers Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - August 31

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
Two rare finds have arrived in the Crown Store! Show off some brand new mechanical wonders with the Seht’s Dovah-Fly pet and the Chroma-Blue Dwarven Spider mount, available in the ESO Crown Store for a limited time until the morning of September 4.

Chroma-Blue Dwarven Spider
aaf4acbaf6e0a7e3380191a9fcb209e0.jpg
Rarest of all Dwarven Spider vamidiums are those powered by gems that emit a cold blue light, said to reflect the frigid stolen soul of the Dwemer engineer trapped within it.

The Chroma-Blue Dwarven Spider mount will be available on all platforms for a limited time from August 31 to September 4 and costs 4,000 crowns.

Seht's Dovah-Fly
215dc678877b053d3cef821a99d9e617.jpg
These are clearly fabricants, clockwork simulations of living creatures, with the distinctive appearance of the handiwork of Sotha Sil. But if so, how did they escape Clockwork City? And why do they make such loyal pets? No one knows.

The Seht's Dovah-Fly pet will be available on all platforms for a limited time from August 31 to September 4 and costs 1,000 crowns.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    September showcase soon?
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seht's Dovah-Fly looks hecking neat! I love how you can grab them like bugs out of the new Trial.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After some consideration, I bought the spider mount, and it's awesome.
    A question though: does mount training count for store mounts? It feels a bit slow.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mount training is on the character, not the mount.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Synfidie
    Synfidie
    ✭✭
    Octopuss wrote: »
    A question though: does mount training count for store mounts? It feels a bit slow.

Yes, it's character wide and counts for all mounts.
  • YoWombat
    YoWombat
    ✭✭✭
    I bought this mount thinking it would match the chroma-blue dwarven spider pet. I'm disappointed it doesn't. The mount is a far brighter brassy colour, while the pet is a darker more subtle bronze. Beside each other they look kinda off. :/
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should implement a return item feature if you're unhappy about it. Under certain conditions, like within one hour or so.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Had already decided to pass on the spider mount, since I purchased the first one. And, this one is 1,000 more? To add blue lighting? I've checked and everything else is the same. So, 1,000 Crowns extra for blue lights... I do have the spider pet that I would have assumed would match - interesting that it doesn't really.

I think that Razak's Opus matches the first spider mount, though I haven't actually checked since I've been using the Loyal Dwarven Sphere.

Also, I was thinking about the Dova Fly, but after looking at it, I'm just not sure I like it. I don't know why, but I was expecting it to be bigger, but it looks the same size as the dragonflies in Vvardenfell - which is fine, really, just not what I had envisioned. Also, it's a bit TOO buglike for my liking. Eh...I still have time to decide.

After passing on the over-priced Azura furniture set, I've already saved 4k crowns. I may be saving another 1k. So, had planned on spending 5k this month on limited offers, but may end up spending nothing...which is fine. More crowns for later!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Octopuss wrote: »

I thought that the first spider mount felt slow, at first. But, I tested it and it's the same speed as my other mounts. The perception of slowness may have to do with how smooth the ride is.
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    Seht's Dovah-Fly looks hecking neat! I love how you can grab them like bugs out of the new Trial.

I just saw this little guy and had to buy it. And you all know what? I absolute do not regret doing so. It looks nice in the show case option ingame, but even better flying after me. :D
    Metal forever \m/