The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4] Post HotR Update - Can't relog directly into PvP/IC

UrbanAvalon
UrbanAvalon
✭✭✭
So before HotR came out, if you logged out while still in Cyrodiil or the Imperial City you could log directly back into those zones when you came back to the game. This was useful for me, as I had a few toons who I left in the IC for quick farming.

After the new DLC, characters are now moved outside of Cyrodiil when you log in, even if the campaign was no where near full at the time. I know were talking about an inconvenience of maybe 5-10+ minutes to load into PvP, then run to the sewers, but that's 5-10 minutes I didn't have to deal with prior.

Is anyone else experiencing this/did ZOS say something about why this was changed?
[PS4] [NA] [DC] [Mauloch's Legion]:
Aegir gro-Narok - Stamina Dragonknight (Orc; Main, PvP, Crafter)
Rias gro-Narok - Stamina Sorcerer (Orc; DPS)
Rag gro-Narok - Stamina Nightblade (Orc; PvP, Brother of Dag)
Dag gro-Narok - Magicka Templar (Orc; Healer, Brother of Rag)
Fen gro-Narok - Magicka Dragonknight (Orc; Tank)
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was never a thing. During the PvP event if you logged out or otherwise exited the game while in Cyro, you got kicked out of Cyro. In February i had a group member dc while we were all in the IC Sewers, and they had to rejoin the campaign and run back to us.

If you managed to stay there before, there's no way it was intentional on ZoS's part.
    Edited by Jhalin on September 1, 2017 7:23AM
  • UrbanAvalon
    UrbanAvalon
    ✭✭✭
    Must have been a bug on PS4/console side in that case.

I left my new Warden character in PvP, logged in to upgrade his mount every now and again, and he was level 24 in carrying capacity when HotR came out. He stayed at the PvP stable that whole time.

My stamsorc logged out and straight back into the Imperial City for at least a week of heavy farming. Made life so easy.
    [PS4] [NA] [DC] [Mauloch's Legion]:
    Aegir gro-Narok - Stamina Dragonknight (Orc; Main, PvP, Crafter)
    Rias gro-Narok - Stamina Sorcerer (Orc; DPS)
    Rag gro-Narok - Stamina Nightblade (Orc; PvP, Brother of Dag)
    Dag gro-Narok - Magicka Templar (Orc; Healer, Brother of Rag)
    Fen gro-Narok - Magicka Dragonknight (Orc; Tank)