Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Someone cast a spell ...

Kahina
Kahina
✭✭✭
... right as I was clearing an enchanting resource. Those little red glowing gem-in-a-stone-tower things. They rocked up to it a moment after I did. Was that spell an attempt to somehow knock me out of it? Is that possible? It just seemed odd.

[Moved]
Edited by ZOS_MattL on August 31, 2017 2:54PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Player spells can't knock you out of a crafting table, banking transaction, or vendor exchange.

So, you're fine.
  • Kahina
    Kahina
    ✭✭✭
    Player spells can't knock you out of a crafting table, banking transaction, or vendor exchange.

Neither a crafting table, banking transaction, or vendor exchange. A Rune-stone, I think they are called.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were you in Cyrodiil? That's the only place that player spells can effect you. And yes, any spell of skill with a knock back or stun will knock you off of a node or chest.

If you were anywhere besides Cyrodiil, it was either an NPC attack, or just lag created rubber banding.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kahina wrote: »

Neither a crafting table, banking transaction, or vendor exchange. A Rune-stone, I think they are called.
    Yes its an runestone.

Streak who is an sorcerer spell for move the player fast forward cause an visible stagger if you are in its path.
    You can not be affected by harmful spells as other say, you can be affected by friendly ones as healing or buffs.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • ScytheNL
    ScytheNL
    ✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    You can not be affected by harmful spells as other say, you can be affected by friendly ones as healing or buffs.

Not even those, as far as I know, unless you are in a team together. If I cast Rapid Maneuver next to some random players, they won't get the speed buff. If I cast Vigor near duelling randoms, they don't get the heals.
    Ingame:
    Ezekiel Zakriah, Redguard Nightblade

Xbox One, GT= Scythe NL
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ScytheNL wrote: »
    zaria wrote: »

Not even those, as far as I know, unless you are in a team together. If I cast Rapid Maneuver next to some random players, they won't get the speed buff. If I cast Vigor near duelling randoms, they don't get the heals.
    I know you can heal random players, has healed other randoms at dolmens and word bossed before, if you heal someone fighting the guards you get an bounty.

You can not heal or buff players in duels, yes that would stop dueling in towns because of boredom :)

Not checked other buffs but you are correct about Rapid Maneuver

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    some spells have been made group only (eg rapid maneuver), no spells are supposed to affect players in a duel (there have been bugged exceptions) no spell can knockback or disrupt another player outside of a pvp location or duel, no matter what the players intent there's nothing they could do ;)
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol