The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Proximity Detonation bugged or intended?

CatchMeTrolling
CatchMeTrolling
✭✭✭✭✭
I haven't used it regularly in awhile but after the recent update I slotted it again, after using it a bit I noticed it does damage to YOU personally if you don't hit anyone. Is this intended because I'm sure it wasn't like this before, doesn't seem like it but you never know.

Best Answer

• ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    Is it in arcane university, because if so, iot could be the mark of the worm debuff. I tested in cyro and pve. (Should function the same since lava counts as you hurting yourself.)

Actually that's the map I started to notice it at, could be although going off at the same time sounds too coincidental.

Is that what happens when you go through a red portal?

Yeah, seen people use it purposefully to bomb campers.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
    Answer ✓
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just tested, it doesn't seem so?

Best houseknight EU.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did you test it, I've been doing Bgs & it does it just about every time.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

"Just about every time" sounds like a bug.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Just about every time" sounds like a bug.

Yeah I figured I noticed it hasn't happened in pve, just pvp. Specifically in Bgs because I haven't been in open world since the update.

Its not every time but pretty frequent, I'll forget about it then pop loool almost killed myself a few times.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is it in arcane university, because if so, iot could be the mark of the worm debuff. I tested in cyro and pve. (Should function the same since lava counts as you hurting yourself.)
    Best houseknight EU.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually that's the map I started to notice it at, could be although going off at the same time sounds too coincidental.

Edited by CatchMeTrolling on September 1, 2017 3:04AM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, seen people use it purposefully to bomb campers.

Oh was wondering what negative effect it gave but makes, seem it hits teammates as well too.
  • IxskullzxI
    IxskullzxI
    ✭✭✭✭

What exactly is the Mark of the worm debuff? I've been noticing it seems like everyone is using proxy now, but I think it might be the worm debuff.
    #HowDoYouLikeYourDK?