The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Has anyone bought "Mists of hag fen"?

SSlarg
SSlarg
✭✭✭
I am curious if you get a big fog bank or a small mist tile.

I Just want to be sure of how big an item it is before buying it.
PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
Currently Looking To Buy:
NoThInG
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is decently sized

It covers quite a bit of the water to the right of the bridge when you first port into Amaya Lake Lodge

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Options
  • kiyoshigawa
    kiyoshigawa
    ✭✭
    I purchased one. It's a strange item behavior-wise. It can't be rotated at all, and will always be a flat-ish rectangle about half the height of your character. It can be placed at an arbitrary height above the ground, though. Overall it's a subtle effect, but I like it.
    Options
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    thank you both. I bought two of them and they were just perfect!

I do agree it is weird that it cannot be rotated.
    Edited by SSlarg on August 30, 2017 7:51PM
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
    Options
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will assistants interact if standing in the most or are they inactive?
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

Options
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this pts or on live?
    Xbox One Na
    Options
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is this pts or on live?

live in the purchase tab when in your housing editor. modest crowqn cost iirc.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

"The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

Options
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    STEVIL wrote: »
    Is this pts or on live?

live in the purchase tab when in your housing editor. modest crowqn cost iirc.

Ok cool thanks
    Xbox One Na
    Options
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    It is decently sized

It covers quite a bit of the water to the right of the bridge when you first port into Amaya Lake Lodge

thats exactly where i put mine lol.

althoigh i plan to make a bathhouse and use it as steam.
    Options
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    0n4aphssvtbm.png
    Mine is in Humble Mud, takes about about a third of my yard.

Just call this my Mad Argonian Alter
    Edited by Sticky_Paws on September 1, 2017 1:01AM
    Options
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used it for the cemetery in my Vamp's house. I like it.

36553592810_4be4aa69f8_b.jpg
    Options
  • Ruse
    Ruse
    ✭✭✭
    How did I not know about this item? Apparently I need to check the cash shop tab more, lol. I'm so oused to being able to craft everything I want except trees usually.
    Travels in Tamriel (screenshots + light RP blog)
    _.._.._.._.._.._.._

Jubilee | warden healer | white orc swamp witch
    Sarielle | templar healer | Imperial good girl

My Skyrim mods:
    Classic | SE
    Options
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ruse wrote: »
    How did I not know about this item? Apparently I need to check the cash shop tab more, lol. I'm so oused to being able to craft everything I want except trees usually.

yeah, seems to me there should be better ways to get the info out than they are currently employing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

Options
  • Ir0nB34r
    Ir0nB34r
    ✭✭✭
    I am going to buy one when the Linchal Manor comes out, and place it over the reflecting pool in the middle. It would be awesome there!
    [XBOX][NA]
    Breton | Sorcerer | Damage Dealer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Breton | Warden | Healer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Argonian | Dragon Knight | Tank - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    (Retired)Breton | Sorcerer | Tank - Build Info (<< Link to Google Docs Page)
    "If you are quitting, can I have your stuff??"
    Options