The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Mythical Giants" Trading Guild Recruiting w/Trader in Eldenroot this week.

jrmn78ii7883
Our ultimate goal as a trading guild is to create a community filled with people who are sellers and have lots of fun with the economic aspect of this game. Even though we are a trading guild we also wish to fill our ranks with people of character and people who believe that as a community we accomplish our goals together yet we also respect those who prefer to remain quiet and minimize their socializing. Since, as a trading guild, our goal is to have a trader in a major city every week, we require weekly dues in order to help win coveted trader auctions. Trader kiosks are the lifeblood of major trading guilds and we want to have members who understand that to win these bids, weekly dues are a more than reasonable necessity and selling often also plays an important role. Guild member dues requirements are reasonable because winning trader bids in major cities often end up in the several millions or more and dues revenue covers only a fraction of that cost. The dues are currently 10k per week; which would buy you a dreugh wax. We are part of an alliance with back alley trading and other big name guilds who have also increased their dues to 10k.
Even though we are a trading guild first, our members enjoy all other aspects of the game, there are many helpful members who are more than willing to help with almost any aspect of the game; such as crafting, dungeons, quests, and advice on how to best to make gold if you are new to that part of the game. That being said, we would prefer not to have members who join on day one and get upset that someone wasn't able to help you within your preferred timeframe. Please remember and respect the fact that many of these people have full time jobs, families and have limited time to accomplish their game goals. If they prefer to spend that time working on those goals, we should respect that.
Mythical Giants has just won a trader bid in one of the most coveted locations in the game, Eldenroot. Last week we had a location in Wayrest which is another high value location. we accomplished these goals while only having 302 members. I believe that says something amazing about our guild. If we are able to do this when other guilds sometimes struggle to find a good trader with 500 members, that means that, so far we have managed to recruit members who have the right mindset for this guild. If you believe you have this mindset, JOIN UP! You wont regret it. Imagine what we will accomplish when we reach 500 members with this mindset.

Please post here for an invite or pm Albundyii, Longly_xclusive or BK_Kesneo

Edited by jrmn78ii7883 on January 2, 2017 3:54AM
  • lazzurrovolpe
    lazzurrovolpe
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join!
  • jrmn78ii7883
    Hello. I'm happy to hear you would like to join. We're glad to have you. Please leave your psn so I can send an invite as soon as I get on or send a psn message to BK_Kesneo or Longly_xclusive.
  • Eauxdi
    Eauxdi
    Hello, I'd like to join!
    PSN: Viirok
  • DENTISTA
    DENTISTA
    Psn: URT_Dentista
    Tks dude
  • jrmn78ii7883
    Invites sent. Sorry for the delay.
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSN: Cillion3117
  • jrmn78ii7883
    Inv sent. Welcome aboard!
  • BenEllfleck
    BenEllfleck
    Soul Shriven
    Hey hey!

PSN: kcoR_steL
  • jrmn78ii7883
    Inv sent buddy. Welcome aboard.
  • KristaVegas
    KristaVegas
    ✭✭✭
    Nice name drop! :P I support Mythical Giants!
  • Brmania
    Brmania
    Soul Shriven
    I came back to play and I need guild trader could add me.

Psn = brmania
  • Mookie_McGroin
    PSN: Mookie_McGroin
  • jrmn78ii7883
    Invites sent. Welcome aboard.
  • messiah88
    messiah88
    PSN= LeD4U69 invite please :)
  • messiah88
    messiah88
    Sry Led4U69
  • Qzarin