The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafted sets missing traits BUG

ValorieW
ValorieW
✭✭✭
According to my research menu, I have the six traits necessary to craft an item, but in the creation menu, it won't let me craft the item! It shows I'm missing a trait! Now what?
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure that the sixth trait isn't showing as "researching." Assuming you're trying to craft a set like Julianos that requires six traits, you don't get credit for the trait until you've completely finished researching it.

Another possibility - You can only craft items in the traits you've actually researched. Just because you have the six traits unlocked to be able to craft that item, you still need the trait you're trying to craft to be one of the ones previously researched.

If you meet the above requirements already, then it could possibly be a bug, or you don't have the appropriate trait stone in your inventory.

Just double check to make sure one of the above listed situations is not occurring.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In addition, make sure you've learned the motif style that you're trying to use a trait stone for ...
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also, you need to have the correct number of traits learned on the item you want to craft. So, if you're wanting to craft a robe, you have to have researched the correct number of traits for robes. Even if you've researched 6 traits for breeches, you can't craft a robe in a 6-trait set unless you've researched 6 traits for robes.