The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Build Advice

MythicaLMeddLer
MythicaLMeddLer
✭✭✭
What's up everyone..I run a stamsorc DPS.. CP660+..I've been using 5 piece 2FangSnake on the body..5 piece VO with jewelery and weapons.. StormFist..I been struggling a little with testing what weapon combination would benefit me best..until I can get in there and farm myself more of a selection..my choices are..VO: axe (infused) - dagger (sharp) - mace (precise) - bow (sharp) - bow (precise)..I intend on using the infused axe..but was not sure between dagger/mace for the off hand..and the bows..question is: do I put less points into piercing when testing with the sharp..and more into piercing when testing with the precise..or do I leave it the same..right now I been going with the axe/dagger combo with 27 points into piercing..I know a lot of this is situational too..would the difference be so small im just wasting time..I like to run dungeons and trials..been able to get 28k self buffed on target skeleton but think I could do better with a tighter more fluid rotation..just learning this class after playing stamDK for my first 3 years..also just returning to PVE after 8 months of pvp..I do pug often because my friends have left the game..it would be nice to be able to find an active guild for running dungeons..normal/vet trials (ps4)..right now I am mostly running solo..any advice would be appreciated..id also like to find good/fun secondary set..anyone have any thought on automatons? thanks everyone..
Edited by MythicaLMeddLer on August 31, 2017 11:45PM