Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Coldharbour House

Nordic_Pirate
Nordic_Pirate
✭✭✭✭
I saw on another post here in the forums, that there was some Data mining going on, and there was a Coldharbour house on the horizon. idk much about datamining, it's legalities, or it's legitimacy...but I was wondering if anyone has some information about this particular thing I've seen. If there's a notable CH house on the horizon, I'd like to know about it.
Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No information I have seen of for right now but man that will be a nice couple of houses to purchase in Coldharbour
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datamining ESO is legally fine, though ZOS has made it clear that any information gained from it should be taken for nothing more than a possibility. Just because something was discovered doesn't necessarily mean it will make it into the live game at all or with out being changed.

That said, from what I've seen it appears the cold harbor property is going to be nothing more than a plot of land with no house on it. Similar to how the earth tear cavern has no house on it.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]