The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Changed the Bogdan 1 Piece

HegemonIQ
HegemonIQ
✭✭✭
Logged in after Horns download to discover that the 1 piece for Bogdan was changed from max health to max magicka. There are no Xbox patch notes for this change. Was this intended?
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's intended as it's been like that on PC.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    HegemonIQ wrote: »
    Logged in after Horns download to discover that the 1 piece for Bogdan was changed from max health to max magicka. There are no Xbox patch notes for this change. Was this intended?

Take the other one, I forget the name, that also looks like a crocodile head. I wear 5pc spc and worm and that it (1pc health bonus) on my healer. I'm so bad with names and not in game, so I forget but I'm sure someone will pipe up with it soon!
  • HegemonIQ
    HegemonIQ
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @Mureel, I do the same thing with my healer : ), though I prefer mending over worm.

My issue is that the change was made without a patch note @ZOS_GinaBruno. So was this intended or a bug? Is this not the place for reporting bugs?

• Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @Mureel, I do the same thing with my healer : ), though I prefer mending over worm.

My issue is that the change was made without a patch note @ZOS_GinaBruno. So was this intended or a bug? Is this not the place for reporting bugs?

So would I but you know what? The last mender neck I got was back when my Nightblade was a vet 4! Like 2 ish years ago. I got every other mender thing many times over. Back then, I got asked to come just for pads and I could dps pretty good even at Vet 4, (pre CP)

Never got one before or since.

2 days ago, this guy on a farm run got a purple mender neck on a farm drop and sold it and a bunch of other stuff to the vendor so it over sold, after I said like 4x I need one mender neck.

I actually felt my eyeballs blister.

Insert so much salt here.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The point is though, the other hat, whatever the name is, that looks similar, has the health bonus you seek, and was not incorrect.<3
  • HegemonIQ
    HegemonIQ
    ✭✭✭
    So probably shouldn't mention that I have full mender jewelry in gold :)

Think I'm going to farm the new Falkreath monster helm..1 set bonus is max mag and stam, then add max health enchant. Will end up with 500 less health than my previously tri-glyphed Nightflame, but more resources overall.

Now if I could just get something other than medium invigorating...lol
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So probably shouldn't mention that I have full mender jewelry in gold :)

Think I'm going to farm the new Falkreath monster helm..1 set bonus is max mag and stam, then add max health enchant. Will end up with 500 less health than my previously tri-glyphed Nightflame, but more resources overall.

Now if I could just get something other than medium invigorating...lol

heh heh Have 2x Gold Rings! xD

Good Luck!