Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA - bluescreening after pickpocket attempts

Sticky_Paws
Sticky_Paws
✭✭✭
both myself and a guild member continue to blue screen after most attempts to pick pocket items in vvardenfell
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    both myself and a guild member continue to blue screen after most attempts to pick pocket items in vvardenfell

Probably just something else that was introduced into the game with this update they fix one thing just to break another
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had that bug occasionally since the Morrowind release, will check tonight if that is still the case.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PS4 NA, I have been getting the blue screen, not from pickpocketing, but just from whatever. It just hit whenever, even when I'm just on the move. All of the sudden, the blue screen pops up and all you're seeing is bluish sky with faint shadows of white clouds or something.. and the scratchy broken TV type sound you have to endure throughout the duration. You can move the camera view around, but all you're seeing is just same bluish screen with the faint white clouds or something. I don't know, maybe last 30 sec to a min or so. I may hit that blue screen thing about 2-3 times a week or so.
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    they one we are experiencing is upon picking up a stolen item from a pocket or killed passive npc. straight to app crash blue screen, report and restart app. no fuzz, no audio. kicked completely from game. started yesterday after hotr dlc.