Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Pen.

firedrgn
firedrgn
✭✭✭✭✭
How much penetration do I want in a normal dungeon. And,how,much in, vet.
Pug groups mostly. Not sure I'm pulling my weight. Would an add on,help me.

Thanks
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Combat Metrics will let your know what dps you do and how much of the group's dps you were responsible for.

Dungeon mobs have 18200 damage mitigation. I believe this is true in both normal and vet dungeons.

When PUGing it will be worth asking if anyone plans to apply Major Breach (usually via Elemental Drain but that's not the only way to get it). If the answer is "what is Major Breach?" then there's a good chance the answer is no. In that case, you'll want to get as close to 18200 yourself as you can. Lover mundus, Sharpened weapons, CP points, even Spinner's or Spriggan's, or slot Ele Drain yourself if no one else is going to. If someone will be handling that, then you only need about 12.9k penetrarion yourself.
    Edited by dpencil1 on August 30, 2017 5:38AM
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you