The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

SALTI - Currency Totals

Phinix1
Phinix1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
SALTI (Save ALT Info) - Currency Totals

This addon improves the tooltip you see when hovering over your currency totals in the various inventories. Instead of simply "gold" it will now show a tally of all your tracked characters' current Gold, Telvar, Writ Vouchers, and AP, as well as your total banked currency and (optionally) the total gold in all your current guild banks.

pvw5997.jpg

I made this before I discovered Inventory Insight (From Ashes), which does something similar in it's own way, though not for the currency tooltips themselves. This will work with or without that addon with no conflicts to give a nice, easily accessible currency tally. The addon is extremely efficient and will cause no performance issues.

There are several features to configure from Addon Settings:
  • Choose which characters to show tooltip data for by enabling/disabling tracking.
  • Enable or disable the additional class/faction color icons from the tooltip.
  • Remove individual characters from the list of saved data (and update totals instantly).
  • When deleting data for still-existing characters, they will be automatically set to not track.
  • Log into a character and enable tracking (on by default) to include their currency in the tooltip.

Translations needed! (Feel free to PM me if you can help.)

Future plans:

As I said, I started this before I discovered Inventory Insight. I had originally intended to expand this to include full inventory item tracking, and I still may. However, since Inventory Insight has already done this in a way that seems comprehensive and well thought out, it may just be re-inventing the wheel. So for now I thought I would upload this as a nice way to include currency tally data on the inventory currency tooltips without having to disable Inventory Insight, if you use that.

Note:

This is 100% original code and does not use anything from Inventory Insight or other addons in order to present the currency data. Thanks sirinsidiator for LibAddonMenu, and for help getting the function to delete individual characters from the database properly integrated in the Addon Settings menus it provides without requiring a /reloadui.

Download SALTI at ESOUI.com
Edited by Phinix1 on August 29, 2017 10:35PM
  • RazielDERF
    RazielDERF
    ✭✭✭
    Very awesome add-on. Nice clean look and informative. :)
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.0.3:
    - Updated for Morrowind.
    - Added Warden class support.

1.0.4:
    - API bump.
    - Updated libs.
    - Added support for banked AP.

1.0.5:
    - Added Writ Voucher support.
    - Replaced text headers with icons matching game currency icons.
    - Code improvement and function comments.

1.0.6:
    - Added new option: "Use Independent Position." This allows you to have the tooltip appear wherever you moved the hotkey-toggled window. Set a keybind to show/hide SALTI to drag the window where you want it to show.
    - Added slash command /salti to toggle showing/hiding the currency window.

1.0.6a:
    - Added French localization support (thanks lexo1000 for the translation) and preliminary German support (machine translated).