The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ps4 players hacking

Esomorrowind89
I've reported a group who are clearly hacking the game and have been for the last couple of days and nothing's been done on the EU ps4 server it's getting beyond a joke now
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    On the North America server, I'm not sure about hacking, but Botting is a major issue
  • IrishRoyalty1124
    I've reported a group who are clearly hacking the game and have been for the last couple of days and nothing's been done on the EU ps4 server it's getting beyond a joke now

What makes you think they were hacking? Was it in pvp or pve(pvp I'd assume)? What were they doing?
  • Esomorrowind89
    Pve botting on the eu server for ps4
  • marcinsarniak
    marcinsarniak
    Soul Shriven
    I saw several people pve botting on EU a few days ago too. No doubt about it either, 100% bots.
  • Esomorrowind89
    Quick update there's now more Botting in said area to which zos reply block them etc and that's all the replys ever say so am leaveing them to it
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick update there's now more Botting in said area to which zos reply block them etc and that's all the replys ever say so am leaveing them to it

Blocking People doesn't even work on ps4 either lmao you still see what the person says in voice chat or text also even the suggestion the automatic response gives you is even broken
    Edited by Jake1576 on August 29, 2017 8:58AM
  • zacvanm
    zacvanm
    ✭✭✭
    You can't hack on PlayStation though...
    EP Nord StamDK PvP
    EP Breton Magplar PvP/PvE
    1750cp
    PS-NA
  • Esomorrowind89
    its totally possible and they should be banned for it google it and you'll see