The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Hlaalu, Redoran, and Telvanni Style Master

PrinceShroob
PrinceShroob
✭✭✭✭✭
Just braggin'.

Only three pages bought, too. The rest were snatched up on my own or traded with others. One was given to me by a friend. And I have three leftover Redoran pages.

It was tedious, to say the least, and to be honest, if I weren't riding a wave of Morrowind nostalgia I wouldn't have bothered, at least with picking over a thousand pockets to get everything.

Anyone else managed to master all three new styles and how was your experience?
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I finished this myself almost a week ago. I then traded my extra pages with others to get the Militant Ordinator motifs pages, and have now been selling my pages for very reasonable (lower than most) prices in Marbruk (PC/NA) and was able to get the Mazzatun motif pages last night.

I agree, it's a very tedious way to do motif hunting.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Moltyr
    Moltyr
    ✭✭✭
    Only 11k achievement points? o.O
  • saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
    Just started on xbox today and just kept killing everyone thinking I could loot the drop but never got one, is it pickpocketing, lock box and trove only
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    So far it's been my experience that it's only from pick-pocketing first and then stab kill for the motif drop. I pretty much get at least one motif a day using the pick-pick-stab method. All the motif drops have come on the 3rd step. YRMV.

Edit: And of course last night I got a motif on the second pick! So looks like it's just RNG nonsense.
    Edited by Tarukmockto on August 30, 2017 8:49PM
    NA - DC - DK - PC