The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cruel Flurry in H.O.T.R ( Questions )

WeylandLabs
WeylandLabs
✭✭✭✭✭
Has anybody tested all the things this enchantment buffs in this update. I feel the language is off if its certain abilities.

And if the enchantment states, on the next single target damage over time effect cast within 4 seconds. Shouldn't that be all single target dots ? A lot has changed in H.O.T.R, on what should get buffed thats a ST dot.

Becuase if thraumaturge effects abilities that is a dot, shouldn't it be the same on any ST dot for the enchantment to work?

Has anybody tested this on all abilities ?

Please list if tested, or info provided if im reading this wrong and if its something else im not understanding. I tested this a lot pre H.O.T.R and seems really off.

Thank you...
Edited by WeylandLabs on August 29, 2017 8:17AM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't have the answer, but the patch yesterday mentions a bug in it - worth checking the notes
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Beardimus

Ya i looked at that.....

"Poison Injection will currently consume the Cruel Flurry enchantment bonus but will not gain the benefit from it."

???????????????????????????????????????????

So now the tooltip will state that its being applied but it will not get the extra damage to this single target damage over time effect ?

Even though thats what the enchantment does.

Or it will keep the damage but not retain the reapply CF buff during a weapon swap, but will as long as we stay on our back bar or no ?

( Example ) Maybe it will reapply if i use rapids bar swap 4sec poison inject, bar swap rapids bar swap poison inject ?

Hypothetically speaking.

Ok so i use rapids bar swap poison inject cf buffed for four seconds three by the time i bar swap twice. Use rapids again then wont get the bonus on the cf enchantment while being on my front bar only having 2 ticks of it. ? " having to switch to reapply every two seconds to keep the enchantment proced ?

And thats just 1 ability ( lmfao ) whats really going on here ?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel Please help clarification is much needed. I and the community would appreciate it

Thank you...
    Edited by WeylandLabs on August 29, 2017 11:27AM
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tested a lot of he skills with cruel flurry back during the orsinium patch.

Cruel flurry buffs:
    Dawnbreaker
    Soul Assault
    Poison inject
    Noxious Breath
    Venomous Claw
    Soul Trap (lol)
    Reflective light (vampire bane)
    Trap beast
    Rending Slashes

Cruel Flurry Doesn't buff:
    Radiant D
    Jabs

I can test some more this patch if you want but i sounds like poison inject is going to be broken on xbox for a while
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps