The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Less campaings

Skander
Skander
✭✭✭✭✭
Now that the AP even is over. Most of the campaigns are left empty. They became pve campaign where one alliance take them and just farms. This leads to the main campaign to be full and laggy, when the others are empty and boring. Less campaign could fix this.
Edited by Skander on August 29, 2017 7:29PM
I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
-Elder Nightblades Online
Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep seeing the suggestion but missing the reasoning. How does fewer campaigns improve full and laggy remaining campaigns?
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    I keep seeing the suggestion but missing the reasoning. How does fewer campaigns improve full and laggy remaining campaigns?

The folk that won't play on the big campaing are going on the lesser one, but since there are many they separate even more, causing them to stay somewhat empty. If 1 empire has the whole (1 empire for 1 campaign) map it's not worth to beginning pvping there. By being fewer we force people to actually pvp and fight
    Edited by Skander on August 29, 2017 7:42PM
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations