The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is Hakkvilds High Hall there on PC already?

Texecutioner187
Texecutioner187
✭✭✭
For those of you with PC, is the terrain and actual property in place for Hakkvilds High Hall where it's supposed to be? Or when you go there, is there nothing?

2017-08-01_9-11-59.jpg
Edited by Texecutioner187 on August 28, 2017 12:49AM

Best Answers

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm? We can already even buy it on PC...
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Answer ✓
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linchal is already in game on PC and you can preview it by walking up to it and going through the door. I was just there yesterday checking it out. It is NOT available for purchase yet.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Answer ✓
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes you can go view it just doesn't show on the map yet, its just north of Kvatch
    Answer ✓
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgruberman wrote: »
    it's not out yet no. my guess is Linchal will be a christmas thing. but thats a pure GUESS

Well regardless of whether you can obtain it or not now, is the actual property present in Gold Coast or is it still a bunch of mountains?

It is there. You can even go inside and preview it. :)

Edit: lol sorry, didn't notice the answers were already up top!
    Edited by Livvy on August 29, 2017 3:49AM
    ->--Willow--<-
    Answer ✓
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    You can already buy it on PC? Then same question for Linchal.. Is it there in place yet?

2017-08-01_9-19-17.jpg
  • BrianDavion
    BrianDavion
    ✭✭✭✭
    it's not out yet no. my guess is Linchal will be a christmas thing. but thats a pure GUESS
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭

Well regardless of whether you can obtain it or not now, is the actual property present in Gold Coast or is it still a bunch of mountains?
    Edited by Texecutioner187 on August 28, 2017 6:49PM
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry if this has been asked before in another thread, but does anyone know if Linchal is going to be a Crown Store limited edition, or will it be available indefinitely?
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been asked before in another thread, but does anyone know if Linchal is going to be a Crown Store limited edition, or will it be available indefinitely?

I'm sure it will be a limited time offer. People are suspecting the Sept Crown Store Showcase.