Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Error 326 (6:3:1027:2) Character is currently locked

Bluepitbull13
Bluepitbull13
✭✭✭✭
I was in battlegrounds when mid fight I got kicked out, I'm able to login to my other toons except my main. I have searched online and only find "Resolved" not any steps in how people resolved their character being locked.
PC-NA
  • Bluepitbull13
    Bluepitbull13
    ✭✭✭✭
    JauHc0g.jpg
    PC-NA
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Jayelf
    Jayelf
    ✭✭
    Same happened to my main.
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn you got a lot of characters there bud. Are they all geared up? I cringe at the thought of how much time it would take me to level up 9 more characters and gear them all.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone experiencing an Error 326, please contact support and include a copy of your game consultant along with which character is getting this message.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Bluepitbull13
    Bluepitbull13
    ✭✭✭✭
    SASQUATCH0 wrote: »
    Damn you got a lot of characters there bud. Are they all geared up? I cringe at the thought of how much time it would take me to level up 9 more characters and gear them all.

Lol yeah I have a alt-holic problem, I keep 1 set of mag/stam/tank/healer gear in the bank to share, and then have a toon keep spares.

So at best 2 sets of Two Fang, Vicious Ophidian, Ilambris, necro etc..
    Edited by Bluepitbull13 on August 30, 2017 4:51PM
    PC-NA
  • Bluepitbull13
    Bluepitbull13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jayelf wrote: »
    Same happened to my main.

I sent a ticket, had to wait until the next day because of their customer support hours, but got my toon back. I still don't know what caused the lock :/
    PC-NA
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    I am waiting for respond 2+ days already
    Engine guardian - best set ever
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    Why we need to contact for support and wait days and hours when it happens! It must be fixed imidiatly
    Engine guardian - best set ever