Maintenance for the week of August 26:
• PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – August 26, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 27, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 27, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Armor of Truth Set Guide

Castielle
Castielle
✭✭✭
Hey Guys,

I just finished my second Set Guide about a Set almost no one uses called Armor of Truth. Check it out when you have an minute!

http://fextralife.com/eso-sets-build-guide-armor-truth-werewolf-tamriel/

Cas
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your guides are amazing, keep up the good work :)
    Competitive PvP Werewolf player between Thieves Guild Update - Scalebreaker. RIP Werewolf
    Probably the worst Werewolf on PC/EU

Characters:
    EU
    DC - Octius Ciel - Magicka Sorcerer - Breton
    DC - Evelina Septim - Magicka Templar - Breton
    EP - Josephine Tharn - Magicka Templar - Breton
    DC - Zireael the White Flame - Stamina Sorcerer - Bosmer
    EP - Qbi-One-Kenobi - (Previously Tankus Maximus II) - Argonian
    AD - Anconeus - Magicka Nightblade - High Elf
    EP - Cirilla Élen Riannon - Magica Dragonknight - Dark Elf
    AD - The Cub of Cintra - Stamina Nightblade - Bosmer
    AD - Alinare Larentius - StaminaTemplar - Redguard
    DC - The Alt-Knight - Stamina Dragonknight - Nord
    DC - Féreldir - Magicka Warden - Argonian
    AD - Kuvirá - Stamina Sorcerer - Redguard
    EP - 1vX Material - Stamina Warden - Orc
    EP - Fenrir the Windwalker - Stamina Sorcerer - Orc
    EP - Q_Q Mancer Stamina Necromancer - Orc

NA
    EP - Sister Q - Stamina Sorcerer - Nord

Trials
    vAA + HM: Completed
    vHRC + HM: Completed
    vSO + HM: Completed
    vMoL+ HM: Completed
    vMA: Completed, and with 10 characters as Flawless Conquerors.
    vDSA: Completed
    vAS HM: Completed (Immortal Redeemer)
    vHoF + HM: Completed
    vCR +3
    vBRP
  • Castielle
    Castielle
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much! I put in a lot of effort :)

Cas
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome guide!
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

Awesome!

Especially, since I've been looking for a way to improve my PvP DK Werewolf.

Thanks!
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    nice to see this guides! the explanation of how it works helps a lot

/e i would love to read a guide to this frost beam set of vma :) since its reading inzteresting but i dont have 5 pices to test it
    Edited by Trashs1 on August 29, 2017 5:56AM
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Castielle
    Castielle
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the kind words! Yeah part of the limitation on the guides is that I have to have the set in order to test it and that takes time. I'll keep it in mind for a future guide though :)

Cas
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better than expected. When i saw it is about armor of truth, i thought "wonder if he caught the fact ww fear causes off-balance?" - well, turned out it was all about werewolves, hehe :)

I tried this set with exactly the same in mind and it didn't work very well, but that was mainly because of the proc meta of the past - i simply had to have reactive set to be able to survive in WW form for any length of time. Might work a lot better now.

However i will probably stick with my salvation set. Killing power in WW form is really good when you get to do damage, i dont need to increase it much further, and the ability to transform 30% more often is invaluable. So, salvation/shacklebreaker for me. Currently paired with pirate skeleton+lord warden(both give resistance). Over 35000 physical res in ww form when i transform on my tank bar... (over 40K before volatile armor runs out)
    Edited by Sharee on August 29, 2017 6:21AM
  • Castielle
    Castielle
    ✭✭✭
    Damn those are some crazy numbers! Yes I'll admit Armor of Truth is not the best set ever for Werewolf, but it's really about all it's good for. When I started doing these guides I was trying to come up with ways to find lesser used Sets viable, and this is what I found for Armor of Truth. In no way am I saying "It's the best there is" lol.

Cas