We are currently investigating issues some players are having logging into the North American and European Xbox One megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.
Maintenance for the week of December 7:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 7, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – December 8, 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– December 9, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 9, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)

Armor of Truth Set Guide

Castielle
Castielle
✭✭✭
Hey Guys,

I just finished my second Set Guide about a Set almost no one uses called Armor of Truth. Check it out when you have an minute!

http://fextralife.com/eso-sets-build-guide-armor-truth-werewolf-tamriel/

Cas
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your guides are amazing, keep up the good work :)
    Immortal Redeemer - Gryphon Heart - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer - The Unchained
    And apparently still not a PvE player

Characters:
    EU
    DC - Octius Ciel - Magicka Sorcerer - Breton
    DC - Evelina Septim - Magicka Templar - Breton
    EP - Josephine Tharn - Magicka Templar - Breton
    DC - Zireael the White Flame - Stamina Sorcerer - Bosmer
    EP - Qbi-One-Kenobi -Stamina DK - Argonian
    AD - Anconeus - Magicka Nightblade - High Elf
    EP - Cirilla Élen Riannon - Magica Dragonknight - Dark Elf
    AD - Fifty Shades of Cloak - Stamina Nightblade - Imperial
    AD - Alinare Larentius - StaminaTemplar - Redguard
    DC - The Alt-Knight - Stamina Dragonknight - Nord
    DC - Féreldir - Magicka Warden - Argonian
    AD - Kuvirá - Stamina Sorcerer - Redguard
    EP - 1vX Material - Stamina Warden - Orc
    EP - Fenrir the Windwalker - Stamina Sorcerer - Imperial
    EP - Q_Q Mancer Stamina Necromancer - Imperial

NA
    EP - Sister Q - Stamina Sorcerer - Nord
    EP - Queue but the ueue is silent - Nightblade - Dark Elf

• Castielle
    Castielle
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much! I put in a lot of effort :)

Cas
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome guide!
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

Awesome!

Especially, since I've been looking for a way to improve my PvP DK Werewolf.

Thanks!
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    nice to see this guides! the explanation of how it works helps a lot

/e i would love to read a guide to this frost beam set of vma :) since its reading inzteresting but i dont have 5 pices to test it
    Edited by Trashs1 on August 29, 2017 5:56AM
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Castielle
    Castielle
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the kind words! Yeah part of the limitation on the guides is that I have to have the set in order to test it and that takes time. I'll keep it in mind for a future guide though :)

Cas
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better than expected. When i saw it is about armor of truth, i thought "wonder if he caught the fact ww fear causes off-balance?" - well, turned out it was all about werewolves, hehe :)

I tried this set with exactly the same in mind and it didn't work very well, but that was mainly because of the proc meta of the past - i simply had to have reactive set to be able to survive in WW form for any length of time. Might work a lot better now.

However i will probably stick with my salvation set. Killing power in WW form is really good when you get to do damage, i dont need to increase it much further, and the ability to transform 30% more often is invaluable. So, salvation/shacklebreaker for me. Currently paired with pirate skeleton+lord warden(both give resistance). Over 35000 physical res in ww form when i transform on my tank bar... (over 40K before volatile armor runs out)
    Edited by Sharee on August 29, 2017 6:21AM
  • Castielle
    Castielle
    ✭✭✭
    Damn those are some crazy numbers! Yes I'll admit Armor of Truth is not the best set ever for Werewolf, but it's really about all it's good for. When I started doing these guides I was trying to come up with ways to find lesser used Sets viable, and this is what I found for Armor of Truth. In no way am I saying "It's the best there is" lol.

Cas