Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stealing in Morrowind, no good places?

zaria
zaria
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it any good places to steal in Morrowind?
So far I have not found any reasonable ones, places with decent with containers tend to have lots of npc.
Grinding just make you go in circles.
Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.

Best Answers

• Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stormhaven, Wayrest castle and treasury. Just avoid the guard wandering around then you should be fine. Wayrest as city is a very good place to make money with stealing and pickpocketing. Made some 10K there.

That's not exactly in Morrowind ;)

Not sure, I just loot everything I see but you're right, there're heaps of npcs everywhere. I think there was a tomb with like 50 urns somewhere though. Forgot where though :D Plus urns would only be good for possible motif farming I think, not actual stealing.
    Edited by Magdalina on May 28, 2017 5:26PM
    Answer ✓
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is there anyplace good In Morrowind to pick pages from stealing ? Hlaalu Redoran or telvanni?

You must pickpocket those off people. People ARE the Urns.
    Answer ✓
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Stormhaven, Wayrest castle and treasury. Just avoid the guard wandering around then you should be fine. Wayrest as city is a very good place to make money with stealing and pickpocketing. Made some 10K there.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outside of Morrowind I prefer Orsinium, its an empty house connected to an inn guess its 60 containers and its primarily.
    Two other house in the rounds, one is empty.

For urns the ancestor tombs are good, also the dwemer public dungeons.
    However no good places to steal.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Lucasalex92
    Lucasalex92
    ✭✭✭
    Is there anyplace good In Morrowind to pick pages from stealing ? Hlaalu Redoran or telvanni?
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    It is easy to murder in vivec city! :D I have done it serveral times!
    @Lucasalex92
    Edited by Tucker3711 on August 27, 2017 7:17PM
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen
  • Kahina
    Kahina
    ✭✭✭
    Tucker3711 wrote: »
    It is easy to murder in vivec city!

Not so great when your character is a thief, but not a murderer.
  • Lorajet
    Lorajet
    ✭✭✭

Hadn't tried Wayrest castle - good to know!
    zaria wrote: »
    Outside of Morrowind I prefer Orsinium, its an empty house connected to an inn guess its 60 containers and its primarily.
    Two other house in the rounds, one is empty.

For urns the ancestor tombs are good, also the dwemer public dungeons.
    However no good places to steal.

Agree with this. Orsinium is a good place to stock up!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kahina wrote: »
    Tucker3711 wrote: »
    It is easy to murder in vivec city!

Not so great when your character is a thief, but not a murderer.
    Yes, think of the poor npc, also the players, killing the npc changes them from instanced containers like urn into shared like resource nodes, other has to wait for them to respawn.