The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Spindleclutch dungeon

Kn1ghtTemplar
Kn1ghtTemplar
✭✭
I know this has probably been asked of before but I am lvl 14 Warden, and i can still cannot beat this on my own. I have tried waiting for a group but i never seem to get into one. Is it possible to beat this dungeon on your own.

SI
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is, however its hard, not something who is practical at level 14.

If you have problems getting into dungeons try select multiple, level 45 or higher players get 3 daily dungeons so they get popular lots of players. Also queue during prime hours.
    Its also some bugs with the dungeon finder. If you get one invite who fails you should get the next within minutes if not its bugged and you have to exit and queue again.

You might also want to make an healer or tank build if you want to run dungeons a lot as they get short queues.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.