Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The craziest DPS builds of all time

Rohaus
Rohaus
✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.pcgamer.com/the-craziest-dps-builds-of-all-time/

Elder Scrolls Online: Magicka Dragonknight Vampire (2014)

I didn't see anyone else post this... so...

EDIT: I just watched the video they posted... that is gawd awful example of how freakishly good Mag DK was during their era of Godlike prowess.

Anyone have a good video showcasing how OP Mag DK's were?
Edited by Rohaus on August 23, 2017 4:43PM
YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
Daggerfall Covenant
VR16 DragonKnight
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They picked possibly the worst video on youtube to show what that was like. lol

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »

I encourage you to watch the video again. Idk what you're seeing, Im seeing a single player tank dozens of people for 2 minutes. It's a pretty good showcase of being able to drop bats on cool down and sustain against ridiculous odds.

On a related note: NERF SORCS THE MOST IMBALANCED CLASS OF ALL TIME.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    Sigtric wrote: »

I encourage you to watch the video again. Idk what you're seeing, Im seeing a single player tank dozens of people for 2 minutes. It's a pretty good showcase of being able to drop bats on cool down and sustain against ridiculous odds.

On a related note: NERF SORCS THE MOST IMBALANCED CLASS OF ALL TIME.

Oh I see it. I've seen it with my own eyes even.

There are other videos that show what's happening much better.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The good old times, where you was godlike with a permablock emperor DK. B)
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rohaus wrote: »
    Anyone have a good video showcasing how OP Mag DK's were?

When VR10 was the real grind, and 5K health was unheard of....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyZsIDSSGV4
    Edited by Malic on August 27, 2017 4:05AM
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One of the contributing factors though is all the people attacking them are noobs as it's near the launch of the game. The people attacking them are each doing like 51 DPS or something or and just standing there wondering how to leave cyrodiil.

This is from after DK's were nerfed and batswarmed was fixed... console launch.

https://twitch.tv/videos/40128687

They are just all really bad at doing damage, and don't know what fear is. It makes a big difference when fighting new players / potato's when a game releases.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on August 27, 2017 5:00AM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the contributing factors though is all the people attacking them are noobs as it's near the launch of the game. The people attacking them are each doing like 51 DPS or something or and just standing there wondering how to leave cyrodiil.

This is from after DK's were nerfed and batswarmed was fixed... console launch.

https://twitch.tv/videos/40128687

They are just all really bad at doing damage, and don't know what fear is. It makes a big difference when fighting new players / potato's when a game releases.

Can confirm, did the same thing on console w/ my dk except instead of sword and board build I was a full damage build and basically achieved the same results. They just werent able to do enough damage to me to make a difference. There was a group of console transfers on AD that would just group soul assault me and that was basically the only thing that would take me down. Also, when consoles came out you were generating 6 ult per second as a regular player and as emp you would generate 12 ult/s so perma swarm was possible w/o any KBs as emp on console.
    Going in w/ 500 cp and fighting level 10s and 20s that have 0 CP is the main reason it was so broken at console launch though.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sure there were issues with Mag DKs but my biggest takeout from that video is all the people on the screen and how little lag there is. Damn you lighting patch!
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired