The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lag since yesterday

Kvøthe
Kvøthe
Never had any problems but since yesterday had lag constantly freezing ping every few seconds for a second at a time, particularly bad in cities. I have a 47 Mbps connection and I thought maybe ps4 but I played overwatch and no problems at all. Is there a reason for this?
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just in case shut down you router comepletly for 1 min and check if the lag still persists.
  • Kvøthe
    Kvøthe
    Thanks for the reply, tried that first but didn't work. Ok I get 80 meg connection to the home fibre and was achieving 47 meg by wifi on ps4. Had some home plugs lieing around so connected them up to the ps4 to achieve a connection of 73 meg and so far seems to have sorted it out
  • Kvøthe
    Kvøthe
    Surprised how much connection speed it needs tbh to run without lag.
  • Kvøthe
    Kvøthe
    Ok seems it's not fixed after all :(
  • zacvanm
    zacvanm
    ✭✭✭
    Every time there's maintenance or a new patch, you should expect major lag for at least a week. I have a 65mbps connection and constantly lag too, and it's ONLY on this game.
    EP Nord StamDK PvP
    EP Breton Magplar PvP/PvE
    1750cp
    PS-NA
  • Kvøthe
    Kvøthe
    Ah ok so started a few days ago for you also but normally settles down? Thanks