The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Housing spawn points

Keep_Door
Keep_Door
✭✭✭✭✭
Maybe this is already a thing i just recently bought a house if so i will shut up.

I just recently bought a big house and i dont like where i end up when i travel to it. Would it be possible to add spawn points so i dont have ti run all the way to my crafting tables and what not.

Maybe?
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it easier to just change your crafting stations? The houses have specific spawn points which are inaccessible for building stuff so you don't end up trapped inside
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Queo
    Queo
    ✭✭✭
    Don't you always go to the front gate?
  • Keep_Door
    Keep_Door
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMar wrote: »
    Isn't it easier to just change your crafting stations? The houses have specific spawn points which are inaccessible for building stuff so you don't end up trapped inside

Go preveiw falkreth hold and tell me it isnt annoying to spawn in where you do.

• LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep_Door wrote: »

I see what you mean. Perhaps have your crafting stations in a smaller house? :P
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep_Door wrote: »

Oh god. Yeah, I took one look at that place and went, "nope."
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was rather funny to be spawned in such an odd place. I think they should change the spawn location for Falkreath Hold tho.
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spawning in the Catacombs in the Falkreath house is what has kept me from buying it.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • xerikos
    xerikos
    ✭✭✭
    Gan Xing wrote: »
    I thought it was rather funny to be spawned in such an odd place. I think they should change the spawn location for Falkreath Hold tho.

Or add the option , a spawning platform --sort of a mini-wayshrine-- that you can move and place it wherever you prefer?
  • GrimClaw
    GrimClaw
    ✭✭✭
    A single wayshrine for outer teleport and portals to move around inside. If you want to utilise a mansion properly, you need portals in every corner. At least 4 for mansions, 3 for huge, 2 for medium and none for small.
    Edited by GrimClaw on August 25, 2017 9:00PM