The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is Zos gonna implement selection for battleground game modes?

Trashkan
Trashkan
✭✭✭
Serious question have they mentioned anything about being able to pre select what game mode you play?
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That may actually make me want to play them.
    PC EU
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    Kinda where I was going with this without being a baby about things but screw it. I DON'T EVER WANT TO PLAY CAPTURE THE RECILC EVER AGAIN. And if you make us then I guess I will never play capture the relic ever again;-)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Actual feedback I sent ZOS
    yCICz1W.jpg
    Probably didn't need the profanity but this was literally the third CTF match we got in a row.

This was later eclipsed by a 5 match sequence where I got 4 CTF matches on the same map with a domination mixed in.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Actual feedback I sent ZOS
    yCICz1W.jpg
    Probably didn't need the profanity but this was literally the third CTF match we got in a row.

This was later eclipsed by a 5 match sequence where I got 4 CTF matches on the same map with a domination mixed in.

Lol love this but zos does not take kindly to disrespectful feedback I'm sure they just use the delete button as fast as they can.

Not to bash or anything but some game modes are for certain specs and builds and others just want to do death match all day long. If no one wants to play capture the relic why do you cram this in my opinion lame whack a** game mode down our throats. If you just let us decide which one to play you could stop investing resources into the game modes that have very little interest in them.
    Edited by Trashkan on August 24, 2017 9:20PM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was pretty cathartic at least ;)
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34