The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Why cant friends just visit my other houses? (Ps4)

Heimdal134
Its so annoying that i cannot give certain friends with decorative Rights the permission to just go to my other houses when they want.
I have to be in the house so they can travel to me.
If ppl can only visit primary, whats even the point of having and decorating multiple houses??

Best Answers

• Heroeric1337
    Heroeric1337
    ✭✭✭
    Heimdal134 wrote: »
    MNsnowtaTy wrote: »
    Bragging rights?

What an insightfull comment - not really helpfull or usefull....

No but when you decorate together with a friend its very annoying for the friend to have to wait till you get online before being able to enter the house that your decorating together.
    On the other hand you might not want that house your working on to be the primary house just jet!!!

Housing and decorating is fun especially if you do it together with other players, but not fun for the friends not owning the house this limited way..

+ when more houses is finished ofc the friends you choose should be able to visit all of your houses.
    Why else give the option to have more than one house - it makes no sence.

I think he/she was responding the last part of your post/question, which is the closest thing to insightful as you'll get from non-developers. Sorry if the community can't really be useful or helpful with this since we cant make game changes like the developers can. They might be the ones you wanna bring it up too

Answer ✓
  • Heimdal134
    Bragging rights?

No but when you decorate together with a friend its very annoying for the friend to have to wait till you get online before being able to enter the house that your decorating together.
    On the other hand you might not want that house your working on to be the primary house just jet!!!

Housing and decorating is fun especially if you do it together with other players, but not fun for the friends not owning the house this limited way..

+ when more houses is finished ofc the friends you choose should be able to visit all of your houses.

I think he/she was responding the last part of your post/question, which is the closest thing to insightful as you'll get from non-developers. Sorry if the community can't really be useful or helpful with this since we cant make game changes like the developers can. They might be the ones you wanna bring it up too

Yes - i'll post to devs instead
    Answer ✓
  • MNsnowtaTy
    MNsnowtaTy
    ✭✭✭
    Bragging rights?
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yeah I wonder if the devs will be able to make it so that friends/people can choose which house from a list of all the player's houses to visit (that the player OKs for visitors)
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Heimdal134
    Bragging rights?

• POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    what they should do (BUT WONT) is to have drop down list in you guild roster that would all the guild players to travel to any they have been Welcomed TO. *** these lazy pieces of ***, all they know how to do is *** *** up and NERFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
  • MNsnowtaTy
    MNsnowtaTy
    ✭✭✭
    Bragging rights?

Well what do you want to hear?

They're really just an unnecessary accessory to this game. I mean at the end of the day you're either bragging about owning them all and decorating them all, or just having all the achievements associated with them.
    Edited by MNsnowtaTy on August 16, 2017 5:36PM
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bragging rights?

They're really just an unnecessary accessory to this game. I mean at the end of the day you're either bragging about owning them all and decorating them all, or just having all the achievements associated with them.

Or... you enjoy decorating homes and you have multiples for RP purposes?
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• Haruspex
    Haruspex
    ✭✭✭

That's your opinion. Each player has the right to enjoy whatever element of the game they think is worthwhile.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bragging rights?

Or you are having fun and just want to share.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • lasertooth
    lasertooth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

...They're really just an unnecessary accessory to this game. I mean at the end of the day you're either bragging about owning them all and decorating them all, or just having all the achievements associated with them.

The entire game is an "unnecessary accessory" if you stop and think about it. Because....it's a game. Lol. Decorating houses is just as fun and entertaining for some as doing mindless quests and/or pvp.

I'm going for master angular right now. I've spent the past 3-4 days grinding like 12-15 hour days doing nothing but fishing...I'm not even a quarter way done. I think I only barely cleared two regions. The only reason I'm doing this is for that damn fishing boat. I want to put in my house. Talk about an unnecessary accessory lol...
    Lasertooth
    GM of ESO Grand Designs, Grand Designs Too, and Grand Designs Trinity
    Xbox/NA
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Portrofriendshouse addon in minion allows you to port any of your friends houses as long as you have the permission even the non primary houses.
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1758-PorttoFriendsHouse.html
  • Heimdal134
    @Krainor1974 unfortunately im on ps4 so NO addons
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that sucks