The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Best Grinding Spots

Exradico
Exradico
What are the best grinding spots in DaggerFall?
Edited by Exradico on August 23, 2017 11:53PM
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If people shared their spots with the open ESO public they would no longer be the best grinding spots.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Exradico
    Exradico
    Thanks

• IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Keep in mind you are not limited to DC zones. Since One Tamriel patch, you can go to any grinding spot from any faction. I still think the best spot is Cracked Wood Cave in Cyrodiil, but there are a lot of good spots in Alik'r Desert, Coldharbour, Skyreach, Imperial City sewers, almost any public dungeon

Edited by IcyDeadPeople on August 24, 2017 12:27AM
  • Exradico
    Exradico
    Yeah i know that i am not limited to DC zones but thanks anyways, and i will try the spots that you suggested.
  • WhoSlappedThePie
    WhoSlappedThePie
    ✭✭✭
    It totally depends what you're farming for? If you're farming for Skooma... then just meet me at the back of the bank in wayrest...
    "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Current Toons (Max CP):
    Magsorc Breton
    Magblade Darkelf
    Stam DK Redguard
    Healer Templar High Elf
    Tank DK Argonian
    Stamblade Redguard

Completed: vHoF | vMoL | vSO | vSO HM | vAA | vAA HM | vHR | vHR HM | vMA | vDSA