The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

QoL: Toggle Axis lines On/Off?

Cpt_Teemo
Cpt_Teemo
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Anyone else wish we can just toggle the Axis lines on or off since they just end up getting in the way for the majority of the decor?
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else wish we can just toggle the Axis lines on or off since they just end up getting in the way for the majority of the decor?
    Use Homestead OCD to move your items.
    With the hotkey for coordinates, you can select the object that you want to move and then close the housing editor.
    This way you can still enter desired coordinates and move the objects about by precise increments, but the Axis lines wont be visible because youre not technically in the edit mode.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah seems a bit to long if your decorating a large / manor house with that, just wished they would have a toggle of the axis lines on/off. Oh wait, did you mean it removes the axis lines and instead uses the Y/X/Z grid instead? Cause if its that then yeah I will do that
    Edited by Cpt_Teemo on August 23, 2017 2:19AM
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're too bright and obstruct your view sometimes when placing small items. I'd definitely like to be able to turn them off.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Really wish they had the option to remove this if you wanted to, I tried that mod but yeah it takes forever placing stuff with just using a coordination grid instead of just moving it with mouse.