The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing idea (portals)

Malacthulhu
Malacthulhu
✭✭✭✭
Allow us to aqquire in whatever manner, portals from the mages guild to link up our houses so friends can just bounce through exploring what you have linked up etc.

The intuitive use and implementation of such a system may also ease the burden of limited item cap. Until performance issues in that regard can be dealt with or mitigated.

Just to expand on this a bit more. You could also allow the system to link the houses of friends etc.
Edited by Malacthulhu on August 21, 2017 12:41AM
Xbox One Na
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen something like this suggested before, great idea
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »
    I've seen something like this suggested before, great idea

I havent read anyone suggesting this but, it would surprise me if I am the first. If anyone finds any simlar but diff topics regarding this feel free to link it in the comments.
    Xbox One Na
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have this in EQ2 with the prestige houses; you can create a portal to that house that acts as a furnishing, and place it in any house you have decorator access to, including guild halls and friends' homes.
    I always enjoyed creating portal networks through all my homes that way, which in ESO isnt totally necessary with the free house ports through the collections UI but would still be cool for people visiting.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another good idea would be to add the battlegrounds portals as a housing item. It would only work within the same home, but still would be a cool addition, allowing us to port to different places.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another good idea would be to add the battlegrounds portals as a housing item. It would only work within the same home, but still would be a cool addition, allowing us to port to different places.

I like this idea too
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    portals that bring you to different spots in the same house right? not portals to a player's other houses that he owns?
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    portals that bring you to different spots in the same house right? not portals to a player's other houses that he owns?

Both
    Xbox One Na
  • Maole1989
    Maole1989
    ✭✭✭
    I think portals are a great idea. :)
    [1 Corinthians 13] [John 15:13] [John 3:16]
    Maole_1989 - PS4 NA EP
  • WhiteNoiseMaker
    WhiteNoiseMaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see this feature implemented with the Gold Coast Kegs achievement pieces that were secret entrances and exits in the Dark Brotherhood questline.

Even at 50,000 gold a pop, they'd be so worth it for RP and fun purposes!
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see this feature implemented with the Gold Coast Kegs achievement pieces that were secret entrances and exits in the Dark Brotherhood questline.

Even at 50,000 gold a pop, they'd be so worth it for RP and fun purposes!

Lol now that is an idea. Awesome.
    Xbox One Na
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That'd be great :)
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can already see a darkrooom filled with portals to other places ;-D