Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Daily Marriage Quest?

Eshenya
Eshenya
✭✭
Is there a daily quest available to do together with your spouse after using the pledge of mara?
I could have sworn I read there was one...
This one does not appreciate txt tlk, elitism and foul language.

Best Answer

• Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing specifically geared to Mara, no.

Anything you do as a couple, so long as you're grouped (I believe) and wearing the associated rings, you'll get bonus from the gift.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Answer ✓
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    I think you may be thinking of another game... Maybe Skyrim???
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gotta put points into the marriage passives first.

The daily passive is right between the +20% passive aggression skill and the Self-Execute at 100% health passive that triggers when you hear the same story from your spouse for the 500th time.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All grouped players can share quests. This work for all daily quests except the dungeon pledges.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    You gotta put points into the marriage passives first.

The daily passive is right between the +20% passive aggression skill and the Self-Execute at 100% health passive that triggers when you hear the same story from your spouse for the 500th time.

Don't forget "My money is her money, and her money is her money" passive where you get a new armor piece in the wrong trait but her inventory is flush with shiney accessories.
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB