The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Massive latency still since last night

Krayzie
Krayzie
✭✭✭✭✭
Started around 5pm yesterday.

Cyrodiil constant rubberbanding, skills not working or just aren't even showing up on bar.

Crashing and unplayable harborage missions?

Definitely unsubscribing, terrible game company with horrific support
I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My spells were taking 5 to 10 second to cast just now.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Appleblade wrote: »
    My spells were taking 5 to 10 second to cast just now.

Ya, I stopped PVP on weekends because of how bad the servers are.
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The latency and rubberbanding you've experienced may be the result of something with your connection. To resolve issues related to lag on the Xbox One, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

Clear Your Mac Address
    1. On the Xbox One home screen, navigate to the left.
    2. Select the Settings options, then All Settings, Network, and finally Network Settings.
    3. From there, select Advanced Settings, Alternative Mac Address, then finally select Clear.

Perform a Hard Reset
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of your console for 10 seconds.
    2. Once the machine has turned off, disconnect the power cord from the back of the Xbox One and wait two minutes.
    3. Plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from White to Orange.
    4. Once the power brick has the Orange light, turn the console on and try the game again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    The latency and rubberbanding you've experienced may be the result of something with your connection. To resolve issues related to lag on the Xbox One, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

Clear Your Mac Address
    1. On the Xbox One home screen, navigate to the left.
    2. Select the Settings options, then All Settings, Network, and finally Network Settings.
    3. From there, select Advanced Settings, Alternative Mac Address, then finally select Clear.

Perform a Hard Reset
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of your console for 10 seconds.
    2. Once the machine has turned off, disconnect the power cord from the back of the Xbox One and wait two minutes.
    3. Plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from White to Orange.
    4. Once the power brick has the Orange light, turn the console on and try the game again.

Ya, great generic response, everyone knows it's ZoS servers can't handle the player base.