The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Pickpocketing Furnishings and Blueprints

• ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, which place? The enclave of the.hour, knightsgrave, castle kvatch or the cathedral of kvatch?
    And which of those persons?
    Metal forever \m/
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    this one is not sure about that places,

but usually this one finds blueprints, sometimes whiteprints and greenprints, last time this one even found purpleprint of furnishings, usually in backpacks in dungeons or delves, sometimes in shelves or closets.

With hope for crafted furnishings soon
    Maoimii
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    I found my good share of purples, blues and greens as well in people and packs and the likes. But the patch notes actually imply that the "priests" (whatever and whoever they are) are carrying this specific blueprint for the hourglass... at least that's what I gathered from the patch notes
    Metal forever \m/
  • Lotka
    Lotka
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting this info! Can you give an example on what you mean by "laborers"? Do you mean merchants, clothiers, etc?
    PC NA Server
  • 2legit2quit
    2legit2quit
    ✭✭
    Lotka wrote: »
    Thanks for posting this info! Can you give an example on what you mean by "laborers"? Do you mean merchants, clothiers, etc?

There are actually NPCs labeled 'laborer' if i'm not mistaken
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lotka wrote: »

There are actually NPCs labeled 'laborer' if i'm not mistaken

There are, I ran into one just last night in Daggerfall.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Amethyst_Unearthed
    Amethyst_Unearthed
    ✭✭✭
    any one know if you get anything from the Daedra in Deadlands?

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • HedgeHugger
    HedgeHugger
    ✭✭✭
    Ogrim *** caps, mostly.
    Kinky Bunch!
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    Greetings,

We've closed this thread given its age and that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.