The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looted Treasures as items for homes!

Castiel_Silvermist
Castiel_Silvermist
✭✭✭
You know what i'd love to see? those treasures that you can loot from chests or pickpocketting, as items for your home. So when you go to the fence you can just launder them and place them in your house. Seen so many cool little trinkets that I'd have loved to put into my house, if only you could~ Please ZOS, make this a thing!!!
GM of The Order of the Stars
PC: NA
Castiel Silvermist -- Stamblade DPS (AD) Wood elf
Valokiloren -- Templar healer (AD) Dark elf
Vidia -- Mag Sorc (AD) Breton

• Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    This one agrees very much with this, yes?
    But Khajiit wonders where she will put all those shiny trinkets when there is so little space in her homes...
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They would sell so many more homes with the item limits we have
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I kinda feel like it is all headed in that direction which cool.
    Xbox One Na
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    I would love that. I remember playing Oblivion (maybe) and collecting bugs in a jar to put in my house. With Morrowind I collected lanterns. Fallout 3 and NV, I collected gnomes.

Basically I like weird stuff t put in my house (lanterns aside) :smiley:
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of the items you pickpocket and steal are just the kind of clutter that makes a home look more alive. Just what we need, i think.
  • karrie7
    karrie7
    ✭✭✭
    Are you serious?They didnt even bother make different models for the hlaalu / redoran they only changed the wood color on most of them..They are lazy as *** you can see that from the eso shop which is one of the worst to spend my money on
    Edited by karrie7 on August 20, 2017 11:14PM
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    karrie7 wrote: »
    Are you serious?They didnt even bother make different models for the hlaalu / redoran they only changed the wood color on most of them..They are lazy as *** you can see that from the eso shop which is one of the worst to spend my money on

Good point, it would be nice to dye/reskin our own furniture.
    Xbox One Na
  • ladymarisab14_ESO
    ladymarisab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You know what i'd love to see? those treasures that you can loot from chests or pickpocketting, as items for your home. So when you go to the fence you can just launder them and place them in your house. Seen so many cool little trinkets that I'd have loved to put into my house, if only you could~ Please ZOS, make this a thing!!!

I assume you're talking about everything across the board? Because you already loot placeable treasures. I've stolen mugs i can place from drunks, looted urns I can place from urns in tombs, fished up placeable fish etc.
    Every say I'm finding something new, so it seems like they have a *ton* of option already, but I wouldn't say no to a few more. Just no placeable "thrice used bandages" or "decaying dark elf scalps" please. :P
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all looted items should of been made furnishings when homestead was released. They also shouldn't be bound either, let players trade or sell them if they want too.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That would be great, but probably ZOS is too lazy to make 3D models out of all the stolen things...
  • Ozstryker
    Ozstryker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still don't know what special furnishings are....!?