The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Not Getting Arcane University

Trinotops
Trinotops
✭✭✭✭
Has anyone gotten the new map? I have been playing in battlegrounds all day and haven't seen it yet.
Edited by Trinotops on August 15, 2017 6:28AM
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have played it twice yesterday and I'm loving it. It's actually the first map that feels like a map and not a small arena. Good mix of more open areas and IC style street fights.

My new favorite map, was playing only domination on it so far, tho.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like it's a large map. Does it fit Battlegrounds well? The Arcane University strikes me as something that should've been held off for Spellcrafting.
  • Trinotops
    Trinotops
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have played it twice yesterday and I'm loving it. It's actually the first map that feels like a map and not a small arena. Good mix of more open areas and IC style street fights.

My new favorite map, was playing only domination on it so far, tho.

But you're EU, right? Either I'm just extremely unlucky or there is an issue on the NA megaserver specifically. I mean I would expect to get it at least once in ~15 matches.
  • Trinotops
    Trinotops
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never mind, I just got it. I guess I really do just have terrible luck.
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I loved playing domination on it, the flag placement is very interesting - theres basically 2 flags within the same large hall in the middle, but on different floors. The hall itself is surrounded by IC style streets. Larger than the other maps for sure (I like that).

Didnt have the opportunity to play other modes on it yet.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't gotten it yet :-(

It might have something to do with being a console player...
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got it twice out of six BGs yesterday. First time was chaosball so it was pretty awkward at first with both a new map and game type. Second was CTR which went a little better.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First game I got after updating was chaosball at arcane university. I thought it might have been intentional to introduce players to the new content.