Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

secret event / chests in imperial city?

Jackaleen
Jackaleen
✭✭✭
in the sewers, near the center there is one event that i know of that i've circled in red on the picture. the one where you have to kill mobs till the blue fire appears and then u kill the blue skellys till a chest appears. but i cant work out what the events are in the blue and yellow locations, ive circled where i presume they would be. does anyone know about these ones at all and can help ? :)
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13
    I have also found the red but I haven't been able to figure out if those other 2 areas have any events in them or not.
  • Nirnrotten
    Nirnrotten
    ✭✭✭
    I've grinded there. I didn't know you get a reward in the end. The daedra and skellies kept spawning and we kept killing. That got me over the hump to V16.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The EP area event is pretty cool, but I don't think there are any others like that in the sewers. My guess is that ZOS intended to put something in the other two areas you circled but didn't finish in time before release. That fits the theme of the DLC though, it's pretty bare bones and only half finished. ZOS laughed all the way to the bank on that one.
  • ZakuBeta
    ZakuBeta
    ✭✭✭
    Is it possible that the "event" is only available to the faction whose home is closest to the circled area? I don't have the Imperial city DLC so I don't know, just theorizing.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone knows if the Event was removed or how to trigger it? Right now there are no adds in the room, the torches are all blue but nothing happens
    Edit: nevermind the Event started after 10 min in the chamber
    Edited by BohnT on August 21, 2017 12:31AM