The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Velothi Tomb Furnishings - What did you do with yours?

RaddlemanNumber7
RaddlemanNumber7
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
This is what I did with mine.

Welcome to the Dren family tomb - discovered abandoned by some members of the Dark Brotherhood and repurposed as their Vvardenfell enclave:

Entrance:
O28XmNV.jpg

Interior shots:
JGeHZzl.jpg
aDRDqWY.jpg
W6E9Km6.jpg

It's a bit too cluttered at the moment, but seeing as we're only going to get one shot at buying these luxury furnishings I tend to buy too many.
PC EU
  • XDark_One13
    XDark_One13
    ✭✭✭
    That looks great!
    I wish I'd thought of putting stained glass on the ceiling! I didn't buy one because it seemed to big and wasn't sure where it would fit.
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    "I wish I'd thought of putting stained glass on the ceiling!"

me too *Sniffle*
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I'd thought of putting stained glass on the ceiling! I didn't buy one because it seemed to big and wasn't sure where it would fit.
    Yeah, it works really well in some places, but in others, it might be too high a ceiling for anyone to notice.
    Screenshot_20170805_005047.png
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg more like i wish i had thought to use the giant lava rocks to make my tomb door look like that!!!! im copying that idea. thank you!
    Edited by TheNuminous1 on August 20, 2017 7:28PM