The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing Idea: Assigning a house to a specific character

Earrindo
Earrindo
✭✭✭✭✭
I am not a big RPer or anything, but I do think of certain homes belonging to specific characters. It would be really nice if I could do this in the UI, so when I am on my Warden, "his" houses are in a separate category on top, separated out from my sorcerer's houses.
Its just a small thing, but it would be nice if they could be visually separated on the houses window so I know at a glance what houses belong to the character I am on.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea mainly because I don't want to have to change which house is considered my primary just because I am playing different toons and want other players to be able to travel to that toon's house.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can use addons, the addon Go Home allows you to choose a main residence of each character (aside from your account's primary house) and teleport to it with a mapped keystroke.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what I use the rename feature for, Who's House Is It.
    & I agree it would be great to be able to organize the housing list the way we want!
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }