The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My take on showing off a little more leg

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
A ton of Robes and Robe-like attire in the game goes all the way down. Right to the ground, we're dragging it with our feet, getting muck on it and whatnot. Why can't we free up our legs some more? Let em breathe? Get a bit more freedom of movement while still lookin' good? These thoughts have crossed my mind for a long while now. And just now I've taken a screenshot in for some photo editing to try and get my point across with a visual aid.

tumblr_ouqj6jvDNK1r5zp8to1_r1_400.png

Normally the Glenmoril Witch Robe has a second tier to it underneath the main robe that goes further almost to the ankle. A little sneaky removal in Gimp and we get this! I think it looks nice.
Edited by ArchMikem on August 15, 2017 4:44PM
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does look nice, I like what you did with this one. I was a bit upset when I found out the Elven Hero armor in game had the thighs covered as opposed to what is seen in the opening cinematic. Not sure why they decided to do that, the revealed thigh area wasn't trashy or anything. Either way, one of my favorite costumes.
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHOWING LEG ?! BAN THIS LIBERTINE FROM MY SWEET LITTLE PURITAN SAFEPLACE

161f9t2.jpg
    Edited by Slack on August 16, 2017 8:21PM
    PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really, really hope she's wearing underwear.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fur doesnt do it for me