The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Whats the Best Phone App for android phones to track Crafting/Researching

Homernew
Homernew
Hi as the Title says Is there a App which i can install on my Phone and Keep track of my Crafting/Researching Times?

thank you
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if it is on the iPhone but I like the ESO tool kit for my Android.
  • Homernew
    Homernew
    Yeah i am on Android aswell and have that App but unless i am not using it right you still have to Manauly Add all of your Sats/levels/Researching Times

i was looking for a App that dose that all for you...

thank you though for your reply

o7
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It tracks the times automatically. You just have to tell it what you are researching and what you have researched. The one thing it does not do (that I have seen) is to give you a warning about research being done.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This day n age we could have a companion app we log in semdct character n view ... Simple really
  • mrfixit505
    SugaComa wrote: »
    This day n age we could have a companion app we log in semdct character n view ... Simple really

Yeah, Eve online had one a decade ago and it worked, Not at all sure why eso doesn't have one.