The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

VET DSA HMU

Drinks-Loves
Drinks-Loves
✭✭✭
Central time 10:00pm, if you want to join in Vet DSA. Need 1 DPS, 1 Heals, 1 tank. Of course know what your doing. I am @Drinks-Loves mail me or leave your name here. Remember 10pm ct ty
Edited by Drinks-Loves on August 18, 2017 1:35AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. You didn't indicate what platform you are on.

2. This should be posted in the "Looking for Group" subforums and not "General Discussion".

3. Usually you'll want to advertise vDSA that you're using Discord, Teamspeak, or some other means of communication. It's not a vet like a vet dungeon ... you can't PUG without the group talking to each other and it's better to do it with guildies.

This thread will likely get moved ...

1/10 performance (at best) on starting a new thread ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on August 18, 2017 2:06AM
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Central time 10:00pm, if you want to join in Vet DSA. Need 1 DPS, 1 Heals, 1 tank. Of course know what your doing. I am @Drinks-Loves mail me or leave your name here. Remember 10pm ct ty
    1. You didn't indicate what platform you are on.

2. This should be posted in the "Looking for Group" subforums and not "General Discussion".

3. Usually you'll want to advertise vDSA that you're using Discord, Teamspeak, or some other means of communication. It's not a vet like a vet dungeon ... you can't PUG without the group talking to each other and it's better to do it with guildies.

This thread will likely get moved ...

1/10 performance (at best) on starting a new thread ...

38c518bd48947b487776b92f2eac89abc7847091ee91a3ab988c7d2f9a927a83.jpg
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."