The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Furniture i miss...

Vivecc
Vivecc
✭✭✭
I really missing some things that i´d like to see either as craftable furniture or , well yes you can put some of that in the list for crowns :D

for the guys that own a castle i think they would like to put a small boltthrower (aka ballista) on their walls, and a round targeting practice for bow in the yard. Some fighters guild areas have these.
Weapons and Armor racks would be nice too, and the occasional decorative Shield, Axe, Greatsword as well.
Then there is also the dire need of hay, strewn and in a pile for the stable area.
For the lovers of undercroft design, i recommend spiderwebs, pile of rubble, pile of dust, oh and a tapestry - torn not to forget
Household animals, like chicken, pig, rat, goat, but thats maybe a thing for additional npc´s that can be placed in the housing area.

feel free to add your ideas
have a nice day
pc/eu
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Vivecc wrote: »
    I really missing some things that i´d like to see either as craftable furniture or , well yes you can put some of that in the list for crowns :D

for the guys that own a castle i think they would like to put a small boltthrower (aka ballista) on their walls, and a round targeting practice for bow in the yard. Some fighters guild areas have these.
    Weapons and Armor racks would be nice too, and the occasional decorative Shield, Axe, Greatsword as well.
    Then there is also the dire need of hay, strewn and in a pile for the stable area.
    For the lovers of undercroft design, i recommend spiderwebs, pile of rubble, pile of dust, oh and a tapestry - torn not to forget
    Household animals, like chicken, pig, rat, goat, but thats maybe a thing for additional npc´s that can be placed in the housing area.

feel free to add your ideas
    have a nice day

- storage
    - increased caps for: furniture, trophies, visitors, decorations
    - repair npc
    - guild bank and guild store access
    - wayshrine
    - weapon and armor racks - yes pls!!
    - more usable furniture and decorations

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MattFiror
  • Omega_Cumulonimbus
    Been saying for a long time now - SPIDERWEBS!

Although, I must say-ZOS as paid a good bit of attention to the undercroft category of late - tho I know its not everyones' taste. Would love to see spiderwebes of various size and shape.

• kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am turning a house into a bazaar with a lot of booths and wagons selling goods. Would be nice to have a large selection of just everyday simple items to display.

Armor and weapons was mentioned, beyond that would like to see ordinary clothes. Some tools would be nice. Maybe a shovel, rake or hoe leaning against a shed. Things that clutter up the houses sheds and yards of ordinary people.

Overall I think there is a lack of small items for housing. One of my smaller houses simply doesn't have room for the trophies even if I have the slots available. They are just to big. Same for some of the statues and shrines. My garden could use a small well or fire pit.

It would be really sweet if they would put a slider on items so we can adjust the size up or down some. Short of that just offer the items in a few different sizes would be nice.

And I know this is about items but I would really like to have some NPCs hanging out at the bazaar.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    Spiderwebs, freaking golden idea!

also we need more gravestones.

perhaps with npc's coming we could have some monsters?

Ghosts, wraiths, specters and so on.

how about a sleepable coffin (click it and character lays down inside it)
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Ruse
    Ruse
    ✭✭✭
    You can get trebs/ballistas etc. already, through PvP.

I just want that damned Redguard oven.
    Travels in Tamriel (screenshots + light RP blog)
    _.._.._.._.._.._.._

Jubilee | warden healer | white orc swamp witch
    Sarielle | templar healer | Imperial good girl

My Skyrim mods:
    Classic | SE