The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Abandoned the main quest line, can I get it back? Please help!

monster0024
I've gone back to the harborage and the npc's are there but nothing prompting me to do anything
Edited by monster0024 on August 16, 2017 7:13PM

Best Answer

• JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll try that! But also how do I get back to coldharbor? I have no portals either

From the main map right click to zoom out to world map. Then click on Coldharbour on the left to see that map. You should at least have Hollow City wayshrine available if you have been there.
    Answer ✓
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally, it's walking into the near city (i.e. Vulkhel Guard for AD) that makes the Prophet appear before me.
    Have you tried that already?
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • monster0024
    I'll try that! But also how do I get back to coldharbor? I have no portals either
  • monster0024
    Thanks guys for the help