The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CP 630 Tank looking for high end pve guild

Highsky
Highsky
Soul Shriven
Experienced DK tank looking for a guild ive been playing since launch a more than casually. Mainly focused on running four man dlc dungeons but would like to start doing trials as well. I'm tired of using dungeon finder and getting grouped up with low cp players and are unable to complete the dungeon. Able to use teamspeak/discord also very interested achievement hunting (no death, speed runs, ect). I am EP and pvp as well

@Kinghighsky
  • Highsky
    Highsky
    Soul Shriven
    Also PC NA Server PST timezone usually on afternoon/night
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    I run a Vet trials guild that runs late on PST.

VET TRIALS
    Monday / Wednesday: 8PM PST
    Saturday / Sunday: 6PM
    NORMAL TRIALS
    Thursday / Friday : 8PM and 6:30PM respectively.

We clear all vet Craglorn trials and working on HM completions for them. We are also working on VMOL. Currently working on twins, best attempt was 8%.

Me and my officers just cleared HM on Bloodroot Forge last night on our first time in there. We will be working on Falkreath today.

If interested please visit www.SnG.gamerlaunch.com and put in an application or message myself @Tyrith in game. Or my officers @melliemel423, @loukaidarkstalker, @bleak808