Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More PvP Ranks

Eduard_Rodric
Eduard_Rodric
✭✭✭
ZOS, DEVs, Team, its time to add new alliance ranks, with more players at the max rank Grand Overlord its time to add more 50 ranks to pvp to players with rank 50 play with your heros.
More 50 ranks like start a title after 50 "Legend" with symbols inside the grande overlord stars, like a image ex:
https://ibb.co/hdZuzv
Edited by Eduard_Rodric on May 11, 2018 12:06PM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually wish they were bigger rewards for ranks in PVP.
  • Eduard_Rodric
    Eduard_Rodric
    ✭✭✭
    I agree
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish they could sell double (or just 50% more) AP scroll or something. I want that Legate Black dye sooooo bad!!!
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, DEVs, Team, its time to add new alliance ranks, with more players at the max rank Grand Overlord its time to add more 50 ranks to pvp to players with rank 50 play with your heros.
    More 50 ranks like start a title after 50 "Legend" with symbols inside the grande overlord stars, like a image ex:

Would be really nice I have one 5 star on EP and on lvl 38 on AD atm
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

I wish they went back to giving out master weapons for pvp end of campaign Rewards for top tier players
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish they went back to giving out master weapons for pvp end of campaign Rewards for top tier players

I kinda agree with you. I'd suggest that the best PvP weapon should only be obtainable via PvP...

EDIT: words
    Edited by WaltherCarraway on August 16, 2017 3:33AM
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It would be nice to have good rewards
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They could start the ranking process over in another game I played when u hit max pvp rank the symbol would change from blue to red so you would be rank 1 red.

With the color system for DC AD EP already being in color I'm not sure how this would work. Maybe make the ranks a shiny blue red or yellow?
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All that glitching and farming and event abusing got too many folks to the top rank already?
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Eduard_Rodric
    Eduard_Rodric
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All that glitching and farming and event abusing got too many folks to the top rank already?

It's a shame ZOS did that but it's funny as hell killing entire groups of Warlord +.
    PC EU
  • Crowzer
    Crowzer
    ✭✭✭
    No.
  • Nihilos
    Nihilos
    ✭✭✭
    They could add a prestige system. Or they could add ten more ranks, and it takes another 64million to reach 60.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree.
    I have an idea for maybe 10 more pvp ranks, like:
    Duke: AR 51/52 (Required 70M AP for rank 1, 78M AP rank 2). Furniture: Noble banner of Authority.
    Prince: AR 53/54 (Required 86M AP rank 1, 95M AP rank 2). Furniture: Resource tower+flag.
    Grand Prince/Duke: AR 55/56 (Required 105M AP rank 1, 115M AP rank 2). Furniture: Grand Golden Crown, size: 10 meters.
    Archduke: AR 57/58 (Required 130M AP rank 1, 145M AP rank 2). Furniture: An ancient colosseum 30 meters on 30 meters.
    Legendary Hero: AR 59/60 (Required 165M AP rank 1, 185M AP rank 2). Furniture: Inner Keep+Throne of Legend.
    Special mount+Color. 3 skill points.
    AR symbol of Legendary Hero will be the alliance symbol with 1 crown each side, left and right.

Legendary Hero will have an alliance war skill line, similar to Emperor but less powerful:
    Minor Domination: Increases your Health, Magicka, and Stamina Recovery in combat by 50% while in your campaign.
    Minor Authority: Increases your Ultimate generation by 50% while in your campaign.
    Tactician: Increases your damage done with Siege Weapons to keeps and other Siege Weapons by 50% while in your campaign.
    Hero: Increases your healing received by 25% while in your campaign.
    Noble: Increases your Max Health, Magicka, and Stamina by 30% while in your campaign.

As for balance, in order to achieve Legendary Hero rank 1, you will need to farm 165 million alliance points, so there will be very few players with this rank :)
    @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_Wrobel
    Edited by Universe on January 16, 2018 8:27PM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Eduard_Rodric
    Eduard_Rodric
    ✭✭✭
    But skilllne with less power like a 2% buff. 50% is too much i think.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But skilllne with less power like a 2% buff. 50% is too much i think.

Maybe, it is up to the development team to check if 50% is too much.
    Grand overlord takes a lot of time to achieve, adding 100 more million AP for the Legendary Hero, there will be very few players who achieve such a rank.
    Maybe something in between like 25% buff.
    Also, they can add a restriction so only players who also achieved emperor in the past can achieve Legendary Hero rank.
    Balance won't be an issue if there will be 5-10 players with this rank per server after years :)
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
  • Wrubius_Coronaria
    Wrubius_Coronaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord wrote: »
    I agree.
    Duke: AR 51/52 (Required 70M AP for rank 1, 78M AP rank 2). Furniture: Noble banner of Authority.
    Prince: AR 53/54 (Required 86M AP rank 1, 95M AP rank 2). Furniture: Resource tower+flag.
    Grand Prince/Duke: AR 55/56 (Required 105M AP rank 1, 115M AP rank 2). Furniture: Grand Golden Crown, size: 10 meters.
    Archduke: AR 57/58 (Required 130M AP rank 1, 145M AP rank 2). Furniture: An ancient colosseum 30 meters on 30 meters.
    Legendary Hero: AR 59/60 (Required 165M AP rank 1, 185M AP rank 2). Furniture: Inner Keep+Throne of Legend.
    AR symbol of Legendary Hero will be the alliance symbol with 1 crown each side, left and right.

Legendary Hero will have an alliance war skill line, similar to Emperor but less powerful:
    Minor Domination: Increases your Health, Magicka, and Stamina Recovery in combat by 50% while in your campaign.
    Minor Authority: Increases your Ultimate generation by 50% while in your campaign.
    Tactician: Increases your damage done with Siege Weapons to keeps and other Siege Weapons by 50% while in your campaign.
    Noble: Increases your Max Health, Magicka, and Stamina by 30% while in your campaign.

As for balance, in order to achieve Legendary Hero rank 1, you will need to farm 165 million alliance points, so there will be very few players with this rank :)
    @ZOS_RichLambert @Wrobel

No thanks.

When I remember all the problems we had in the past with the former emperor bonus, all this emperor trading, coordinated ap farming and much more, I imagine easily all the problems this kind of bonuses will cause in cyrodiil.

Instead of adding more alliance war ranks with rewards who are too powerfull as you suggest, I'd like to see some improvements in rewards for the current ranks, like grand overlord rank 2 as I said in another thread for example : https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/362854/your-only-reward-for-getting-alliance-war-rank-50/p1

Or give a small increase gold percentage received and quality item for each rank you unlock in pvp for the rewards for the worthy. These rewards are not really interesting. Also improving end campaigns rewards, for making them more valuable for bring more players in cyrodiil will be nice too, because the population and the intererest in pvp has decreased a lot.

For comparison with your numbers, emperor bonus : http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Emperor+Skills

Domination, Increases health, magicka and stamina regeneration while in combat by 100%
    Authority, Increases ultimate gains by 100%
    Emperor, Increases health, magicka, and stamina by 75% while in your campaign
    Monarch, Increases the magnitude of healing effects on Emperors by 50%
    Tactician, Increases siege weapon damage by 100%

To sum up, rework and improve what we have already. :)
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think the alliance rank grind is actually a bit ridiculous
    Double AP scrolls should be crafted or something
  • Surak73
    Surak73
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMG, no. Do you want to see even more players ap farming instead of playing?...
  • Denyiir
    Denyiir
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be honest I wish there was even less PvP ranks so people could focus on winning campaign and having fun.
    It's also pretty sad how in many cases grand overlord means a person is top tier ap farmer and not top tier pvp player.
  • SelfTherapy
    SelfTherapy
    ✭✭✭
    I've been playing the game since it's release and my highest rank is major, don't understand how people have multiple level 50 pvp ranks. Idk I guess most people just don't like to farm ap.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess this is what happens when AP because Easier to get.
  • Elyu
    Elyu
    ✭✭✭
    In addition to the old ranks? I wouldn't like it.

I would prefer they would add a parallel ranking system that takes into account KBs, keeps taken, healing allies etc (i.e. your usefulness to the campaign, in terms OTHER THAN AP)

We already have waaaaay too many Grand Overlords (at least on PC EU) who don't deserve their title.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I probably won't reach rank 50 until 23rd of December 2023 I wouldn't care...
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shazah wrote: »
    I agree.

@ZOS_RichLambert @Wrobel

No thanks.

When I remember all the problems we had in the past with the former emperor bonus, all this emperor trading, coordinated ap farming and much more, I imagine easily all the problems this kind of bonuses will cause in cyrodiil.

Instead of adding more alliance war ranks with rewards who are too powerfull as you suggest, I'd like to see some improvements in rewards for the current ranks, like grand overlord rank 2 as I said in another thread for example : https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/362854/your-only-reward-for-getting-alliance-war-rank-50/p1

Or give a small increase gold percentage received and quality item for each rank you unlock in pvp for the rewards for the worthy. These rewards are not really interesting. Also improving end campaigns rewards, for making them more valuable for bring more players in cyrodiil will be nice too, because the population and the intererest in pvp has decreased a lot.

For comparison with your numbers, emperor bonus : http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Emperor+Skills

Domination, Increases health, magicka and stamina regeneration while in combat by 100%

I'm all for improving the current PVP ranks, better rewards and greater incentive to actually participate in Cyrodiil campaigns,
    but maybe ZOS can try to do both, improve the current PVP ranks & rewards, Cyrodiil Campaigns and also add new PVP ranks with much greater rewards.

I might have exaggerated with the Legendary Hero rank buff, I was making up numbers of approx. 50% of the value of Emperor buff.
    Maybe the following will be more reasonable:
    Minor Domination: Increases your Health, Magicka, and Stamina Recovery in combat by 25% while in your campaign.
    Minor Authority: Increases your Ultimate generation by 25% while in your campaign.
    Tactician: Increases your damage done with Siege Weapons to keeps and other Siege Weapons by 20% while in your campaign.
    Noble: Increases your Max Health, Magicka, and Stamina by 20% while in your campaign.

The buff can be even minor compared to above numbers(like 2-10%), but it needs to make a difference, especially when a grind for a 165M AP rank may take a lot... of time and much effort.
  • Eduard_Rodric
    Eduard_Rodric
    ✭✭✭
    I know but top tier AP os not a top PvP player but att the ranking 50
    I agree.

@ZOS_RichLambert @Wrobel

No thanks.

I'm all for improving the current PVP ranks, better rewards and greater incentive to actually participate in Cyrodiil campaigns,
    but maybe ZOS can try to do both, improve the current PVP ranks & rewards, Cyrodiil Campaigns and also add new PVP ranks with much greater rewards.

I might have exaggerated with the Legendary Hero rank buff, I was making up numbers of approx. 50% of the value of Emperor buff.
    Minor Domination: Increases your Health, Magicka, and Stamina Recovery in combat by 25% while in your campaign.
    Minor Authority: Increases your Ultimate generation by 25% while in your campaign.
    Tactician: Increases your damage done with Siege Weapons to keeps and other Siege Weapons by 20% while in your campaign.
    Noble: Increases your Max Health, Magicka, and Stamina by 20% while in your campaign.

The buff can be even minor compared to above numbers(like 2-10%), but it needs to make a difference, especially when a grind for a 165M AP rank may take a lot... of time and much effort.

Very good
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know but top tier AP os not a top PvP player but att the ranking 50
    I agree.

@ZOS_RichLambert @Wrobel

No thanks.

Very good

Thank you :)

I didn't add @ZOS_BrianWheeler mention.
    Can you please have a look and consider what I have suggested above ?

Thanks.