Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A wish for a private house!

Lissiexx
Lissiexx
✭✭✭
I have a guildhall as my primary. I would like to make one of my other homes private but I cant stop my guild members from accessing it. When I add guild to banlist it also adds for the guildhall. Please is this a bug?
PS5 EU
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to set it so that you're houses don't share the same permissions settings.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Lissiexx
    Lissiexx
    ✭✭✭
    There is literally nothing saved in the house settings of the house I want to remain private. Am I missing something? This is really infuriating I need to have somewhere I can dps test without a guildie asking if I can craft them armour!
    PS5 EU
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go your primary/guild hall and make sure all the permissions are set the way you want them for that location. Then port to your house you want to be private.

Open up permissions there and go into your visitor and guild visitor list and remove everyone. There will be a box asking if you want to remove from all houses. Make sure this is NOT checked. Remove all visitor and guild access and in the general permissions set it to No Access.

You might even add the guild to the ban list for this location as well.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you got the house a pop up asked is you wanted to make permissions the same as your other house. That's what you need to change so you can make a specific unique permission for the second home.
  • Lissiexx
    Lissiexx
    ✭✭✭
    Ok I have done everything - when even when I try to ban the guild from one house it just applies to all whether I select option to apply to all houses or not.
    PS5 EU