The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xarxes No Emperor bug

Jepix
Jepix
Hello everyone

Last week in the night of the 28th of July 2017 at 2:45am my group and me tried to crown me as emperor, we have taken over all keeps twice, the first time we tought that it might be that Alessia was under attack so we let the other alliances take over 2 keeps, then we flipped them back again and yet i did not get a title, there was no emperor active as i show you in the screenshots. I wil upload the screenshot of the campaigns rank list of the Ebonheart pact with all keeps plus my group members so you can whisper them to be 100% sure that we did it together, its funny ive helped so many with this title but then when i try it after 3 years of playing iam the unlucky one.
Please help me with this one.

P.S. also that little PvP logo is a bit wrong, you switched the prefect and Praetorian one :)
fftjg6fr43n2.jpg
ruzsxmrxhags.jpg
ht7o1agmprch.jpg
tjew07wzhux9.jpg
  • Lupusdiabolus
    Lupusdiabolus
    ✭✭✭
    I can also confirm this bug, cause i was in group as Jepix did his emp in theory have screenshots too
  • Jepix
    Jepix
    Sorry i forgot names arent allowed on the forums, rip me first forum note and i already do something wrong <.<
    Edited by Jepix on August 1, 2017 1:01AM
  • Jepix
    Jepix
    Yeah Lupus i know you were there before i took the screenshot but as i wrote above we tried it a second time and Max wrote @ZOS_GinaBruno a pm i still hope for a reply
  • Vrenk
    Vrenk
    ✭✭✭
    Xarxes is usually EP dominated (assuming you're on pc EU) so was the last emp EP also? They may have abdicated from the campaign therefore making you #1 and them no longer emp, or on the leaderboard - but they still need to be deahthroned the usual way to recrown a new emp of the same alliance. Is it possible this has happened?
    Edited by Vrenk on August 6, 2017 9:01AM

- Make goblins a playable race
  • Jepix
    Jepix
    i dont know when i started this i did not see any emp there EP had just one imperial keep at this time
  • recogn1ze
    recogn1ze
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, is it possible that your faction had emp before you tried this? If your previous emp received it and then dropped the campaign (some people do this so their friends or other people can obtain it w/o having to out gain AP from them), you STILL have to lose ALL 6 keeps before re-crowning a new emperor on your faction.
  • recogn1ze
    recogn1ze
    Soul Shriven
    I just realized Euranion said the same thing. My bad. You won't see an emp if that emperor dropped. Also, it's possible you never lost all 6 yet if you still had 1 left. that's probably what happened. Even if the campaign ends and flips to a new cycle you still need to lose all 6.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol